FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

lorocongo

I Bought 2 ticket for the SuperCopa, next 23th August, when can i collect the tickets ? only in the day of the game or can i get the tickets earlier ?
Also where can i collect them ? only in the port 7/9 in the stadium ? or can i collect them elsewhere ?

if i can collect them earlier, only in the stadium, is the ticket office open only until 15pm ( is this a lower season ) ?

PS: I bought them in the Barça Website.

Many Thanks.

Galning

You can get them earlier. Just go to the offices at Camp Nou but make sure you're not in the huge line for the museum tour, this is a common mistake by people who are not used to going to games. You should take a 500 metre walk passed the big shop and you'll see a flat building with tiny ticket booths. There probably won't be a lot of people there but that's the place to get your tickets if you already bought them online. If you wait in line for the museum they'll just tell you that you're in the wrong place.
Make sure you have your credit card/ID/soci card with you when you pick them up. They are more strict when it comes to importants games/clasicos. There once was a couple from Israel in front of me who couldn't get their tickets for the AC Milan game because they didn't have their credit card with them eventhough they printed out all information from their computer. You don't want that to happen! :D

Have fun!

lorocongo

Well ... i probably will have problem with that, so i want to go before ... i bought tickets with a virtual credit card, is not a plastic one, is a card generate by the bank, so you can make shopping online more saphety ( you do not give your credit card number, only the virtual credit card number), but this card no not have ID, only number, and bank, i have a pdf file of the card, and also and extract from my bank where you can see that my official card (plastic card) pay the tickets, but the associated bank card is the virtual .... i hope there aren´t any problems with that ....

do you know if is ther an ticket email ( oficial ) so i can make this questions by email or by phone.

thanks.

Galning

Just take as much documents with you as possible and you should be fine.

There no such thing as an official ticket email or phone number but you could always try contacting the OAB.
Phone number: + 34 93 496 36 00
Fax: +34 496 37 97
E-mail: oab@fcbarcelona.cat

54thplatoon

hello,
I'm lucky to have bought some tickets for the valencia game. I bought them on ticketmaster.es. and now I wanted to ask how I have to pick up/collect my tickets? can somebody help me. It's with this 'la caixa' system. do I have to go to a bank? can I also go to Camp Nou? Do tickets look different, depending on where I get them?

Galning

No I think the tickets will look the same. You can pick them up at La Caixa or just at Camp Nou, it doesn't matter.

54thplatoon

thank you for your quick answer.
so I also can pick them up at Camp Nou? cause the email is in catalan and I didn't know if it is possible to pick them up at Camp Nou directly.
Is it easier to pick them up at Camp Nou or at such a bank machine?
what do I have to do at Camp Nou and what at the machine? can you help me again?

Galning

No problem :)

I always pick them up at Camp Nou at the ticketing booths I described a few posts ago.
I think you need the same things at both places, the credit card you bought the tickets with and an ID to prove that you are the rightful owner. Also take your soci card with you if you have one.

54thplatoon

thanks again,
but what is a soci card?
can I pick them up any day or just at game day?
my hotel is located in the inner city, so is it easier to pick them up at a bank machine, cause otherwise I have to get to the Camp Nou...

Galning

It's a card that shows that you are a member of the club.

Copy paste from website:

TICKET OFFICE said:
FC Barcelona General Ticket Office (access 14)
Monday to Thursday: 9 to 17 h.
Friday, 9 to 14.30 h.
Saturday, from 9 to 13.30 h. only for home matches at Camp Nou

FC Barcelona Ticket Boulevard (access 7 and 9)
Monday to Saturday (during the peak season from 10 to 20 h. Low season: 10 am to 18.15 pm)
Sunday 10 to 14.15 h.
Match day: from 11 am until kickoff

FC Barcelona Ticket Gol (North and South Corners)
Day party from 11 am until they kickoff.

That's true but you can always make a small trip out of it. You can do the museum/stadium tour and visit the FCB Megastore, biggest Barça shop in the world :)

moreino

hello,
I'm lucky to have bought some tickets for the valencia game. I bought them on ticketmaster.es. and now I wanted to ask how I have to pick up/collect my tickets? can somebody help me. It's with this 'la caixa' system. do I have to go to a bank? can I also go to Camp Nou? Do tickets look different, depending on where I get them?

In my limited experience tickets DO look different depending on where you get them. Tickets collected from a ticket booth looks like a proper ticket, color printed on white paper with different font sizes and types etc while tickets collected from an ATM looks like a receipt, a yellow paper, dot-matrix font type

Shankly62

I have booked 3 tickets for the Real Madrid game as well and was going to take my passport and credit card to the stadium to pick up the tickets but I am not a member so don't have a "soci card" I booked the tickets on the Barca FC website. Will I be ok?
Can anyone advise how I can get back to our apartment near to Sagrada Familia after the game? Will there be a metro running?
Many thanks Steve

JonM

If you paid the regular price (you probably did), you don't need a soci card.

The metro closes at midnight on weekdays so you'll have to take a cab, walk, or maybe find a night bus that goes in that direction.

Home of Barca Fans