FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Messi10

Whats my Chances of getting a Barcelona vs Real Madrid ticket for December 3rd?
I am prepared to pay 150euros for any seat...... do i stand a chance of getting one for that price??

james1872

I've booked up to go to Barcelona for the first weekend in December specifically to try go to the Clasico (if all else fails its a weekend away and we'll try find a good bar to watch it in).

Based on everyones experience, what are my best options for a ticket?
I managed to get a ticket for the Atleti title decider in 2014 on the morning of the match from a tourist ticket kiosk so I figured that's a good option if all else fails?

Help?

Galning

Clasico is different. If you are not willing to spend a few hundred euros on the black market I doubt you'll get a ticket for the game on matchday.

james1872

Clasico is different. If you are not willing to spend a few hundred euros on the black market I doubt you'll get a ticket for the game on matchday.

So what's the general advice then?

Is the best chance for a ticket going to be buying from someone around the stadium on matchday?

I arrive in Barcelona first thing on the Friday morning - is it even worth spending half a day trying to buy legally from kiosks/camp nou etc?

joshuadamian

I am planning on visiting Barcelona April 4-7. I am trying to purchase tickets for the game, but unsure about the match dates. It still says tentative. Do the dates usually stick to the schedule or change if it says tentative? I want to buy the tickets ahead of time to ensure I have good seats for my girlfriend and I.

james1872

I am planning on visiting Barcelona April 4-7. I am trying to purchase tickets for the game, but unsure about the match dates. It still says tentative. Do the dates usually stick to the schedule or change if it says tentative? I want to buy the tickets ahead of time to ensure I have good seats for my girlfriend and I.

Kick off times are normally announced about 4 weeks prior to the game but this can vary.

You can take a chance and make a guess at when the game will be depending on European matches etc. E.g. if there is Champions League the week after then the likelihood is that Barca will play on Saturday.

Otherwise the game could be pretty much anytime between Friday night and Monday night although more likely Saturday or Sunday.

Just noticed this is a midweek round of games... From experience of previous midweek rounds I'd make a guess that Barca will be the Wednesday late game but it is only a guess.

Regarding the seating...from experience I've found it easier to get good tickets the closer the match is. The way tickets are sold mean that more seats don't free up until the last few weeks/days before the game.

Last edited:

joshuadamian

Kick off times are normally announced about 4 weeks prior to the game but this can vary.

You can take a chance and make a guess at when the game will be depending on European matches etc. E.g. if there is Champions League the week after then the likelihood is that Barca will play on Saturday.

Otherwise the game could be pretty much anytime between Friday night and Monday night although more likely Saturday or Sunday.

Just noticed this is a midweek round of games... From experience of previous midweek rounds I'd make a guess that Barca will be the Wednesday late game but it is only a guess.

Regarding the seating...from experience I've found it easier to get good tickets the closer the match is. The way tickets are sold mean that more seats don't free up until the last few weeks/days before the game.

I just checked the champions league schedule and if Barca makes it that far then the game will be played on either April 11-12 so it won't interfere with the game on April 5. Correct?

Alcantara10

Excuse the lack of knowledge- Clásico tickets

Hi guys, hope you are all well.

Excuse me if this topic has been covered extensively already but I'm trying to see go to El Clásico in December and I have a soci that's going to try and buy the ticket for me. I just want to know how it works-

I know most of the tickets were sold already but in a few weeks there will be another sale, right? And in this situation, apart from the 5% discount, what can the soci do that I as a non soci cannot? Is there like a window before the tickets go on sale again that is only for socis? Hence his confidence in being able to get a ticket?

Thanks for the help, everyone. It's really appreciated.

Galning

No was going to try on a ticket sale site.

Then chances are very slim. 150 on a third party website is peanuts.

So what's the general advice then?

Is the best chance for a ticket going to be buying from someone around the stadium on matchday?

I arrive in Barcelona first thing on the Friday morning - is it even worth spending half a day trying to buy legally from kiosks/camp nou etc?

You probably won't be able to buy tickets the legal way on matchday, although sometimes it happens I've heard.
Buying off someone around Camp Nou will be very expensive though.

Hi guys, hope you are all well.

Excuse me if this topic has been covered extensively already but I'm trying to see go to El Clásico in December and I have a soci that's going to try and buy the ticket for me. I just want to know how it works-

I know most of the tickets were sold already but in a few weeks there will be another sale, right? And in this situation, apart from the 5% discount, what can the soci do that I as a non soci cannot? Is there like a window before the tickets go on sale again that is only for socis? Hence his confidence in being able to get a ticket?

Thanks for the help, everyone. It's really appreciated.

Yes, socis have the opportunity to buy a ticket a week or so before the game before the general public can. This is why most tickets will probably be sold out after they went on sale for the socis.
He won't have a problem buying one ticket.

Rayza

Yes, socis have the opportunity to buy a ticket a week or so before the game before the general public can. This is why most tickets will probably be sold out after they went on sale for the socis.
He won't have a problem buying one ticket.

What are the chances for a non-member to grab tickets in the next sale? I'll be in Barcelona from 2 December - 6 December.

arthompson1975

Hello all. Glad I found this forum! Great info from everybody, thank you. I am planning on taking the family to watch the game against Seville on 5 April, having been overseas fans for many years. There are lots of tickets available in sector 101 for some reason but only sporadic tickets in most other areas of the ground. Is sector 101 not a good place to sit for some reason? All advice gratefully received, thank you.

Home of Barca Fans