Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144
Results 2,146 to 2,156 of 2156

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Quote Originally Posted by Gallivanter View Post
    I will be in town for Christmas and planning on going to the match on Saturday prior. DEPORTIVO ALAVÉS match. When should I purchase tickets?

Also, need three tickets. Are chances good to get three seats together?

Thank you.
    You'll definitely be able to get three together.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    You'll definitely be able to get three together.

Thank you.

So purchase them on official website closer to match day?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallivanter View Post
    Thank you.

So purchase them on official website closer to match day?
    Yeah you'll be fine. Definitely book through official website. I'd expect between 70-80,000 people at the most for that game. Although 3rd tier maybe for 3 together

Culé de Celestial Empire
    For those who are interested, el Clasico tickets for next Wednesday are still available for sale on our official site.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

New signing

Hi guys, been looking at coming from the UK for the Napoli game, any advice on how to get tickets? The club website has no tickets available, does this mean I just need to go through a 3rd party website or will there be more tickets released officially through the club at some point? If so, when would they be released so I can get in early?

Quote Originally Posted by Jooshb93 View Post
    Hi guys, been looking at coming from the UK for the Napoli game, any advice on how to get tickets? The club website has no tickets available, does this mean I just need to go through a 3rd party website or will there be more tickets released officially through the club at some point? If so, when would they be released so I can get in early?
    I haven't been to a Champions League game for a few years but last time was a semi final and i got tickets online via official website not too long before the game

Hi all - my wife and I are heading to Barcelona in April, and intend to go to the Athletico game. Official Barca website doesn't have tickets available for it yet, but Viagogo has tickets for it. How reliable is it to go ahead and get tickets from Viagogo now? And is it likely to be more or less expensive than the official website?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by nibarcafans View Post
    Hi all - my wife and I are heading to Barcelona in April, and intend to go to the Athletico game. Official Barca website doesn't have tickets available for it yet, but Viagogo has tickets for it. How reliable is it to go ahead and get tickets from Viagogo now? And is it likely to be more or less expensive than the official website?
    Don't buy tickets from Viagogo, tickets there are often significantly higher than what the our official site sells for. The game against Atletico will have a high attendance number but won't be sold out nevertheless. So you should just wait and buy tickets from our official site later.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Thanks for the advice!!

Previous games we've been to have been against lesser opponents and we've just got tickets in the city when we've arrived. I'll keep an eye out on the website!

Guys,I’ve booked airline tickets to Barcelona for the end of April.

This is the second time I’ll visit the city.The first one was when I was just 9 years old back in 2005.I didn’t attend a match back then,but I did visit Camp Nou and frankly that’s when I became a fan of the club.

Anyway,me and my friends are planning to attend the match against Atletico Madrid.It’ll hopefully be a good match and most importantly I hope that Messi is going to play(he’s basically 90% of the reason I wanted to visit Barcelona again )

When do the tickets become available typically?

I’ve seen that they are already available for the previous match against Bilbao,so I guess it won’t be too long.I’ve also applied in a form that said that the official site would notify me when the tickets become available via email,but I don’t know if this will work.
    Barto Out

New signing

I am also seeking the same info as these guys! Looking to buy tickets for the Barca vs Atletico Madrid game for my wife and I's honeymoon in April. Is ticketmaster a good source online or is it similar to viagogo? I check everyday on the official site and unfortunately they still haven't gone on sale. Hoping I can get my hands on two tickets for us.

Thanks guys!