FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

kiwi

Hi, I'm travelling from New Zealand to Barcelona in December and would like to attend the Champions League match vs Tottenham. Can someone help me with buying tickets? The Barcelona site says general public tickets aren't available - do they go on sale closer to the match? What's the easiest way to secure tickets? Any help would be much appreciated.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi, I'm travelling from New Zealand to Barcelona in December and would like to attend the Champions League match vs Tottenham. Can someone help me with buying tickets? The Barcelona site says general public tickets aren't available - do they go on sale closer to the match? What's the easiest way to secure tickets? Any help would be much appreciated.

Yes the tickets go on sale to the general about a week to 3 days before the game. Always go to our official site to buy tickets, it is the best and most secure way.

kiwi

Great news, tickets went on sale today although didn't manage to get seats next to each other (one person in between).

The person I'm going with is a Tottenham fan - I've not been able to find an answer on this forum or others, but would there be any issue if they wore a Tottenham shirt in the stadium? We're sitting in the third tier sud inferior corner and they would most likely have a jacket on travelling to and from the stadium. Thanks in advance.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great news, tickets went on sale today although didn't manage to get seats next to each other (one person in between).

The person I'm going with is a Tottenham fan - I've not been able to find an answer on this forum or others, but would there be any issue if they wore a Tottenham shirt in the stadium? We're sitting in the third tier sud inferior corner and they would most likely have a jacket on travelling to and from the stadium. Thanks in advance.

Of course there won't be a problem with wearing a Tottenham jersey. As long as you don't purposely try to sit in the ultras' section (lower level Gol Nord I believe) you should be fine. Local Barca fans are not as die-hard as some of the other European football fans, plus there are a lot of tourists so the general atmosphere will be a bit more laid-back compared to many other football stadiums in Europe.

You will be fine.

Adik1543

Hello,
I have a problem with my ticket. I bought a ticket for Champions League match Barca vs Ol. Lyon on Camp Nou in march and they didnt send me a ticket. They took my money from my account. I have a bank confirmation. I wrote to email adress but they dont answer to me. Could you help me what i must do?

barca1990

Hello. I'm planning my first trip to see Barcelona vs. Lyon mid-Feb. Tickets are apparently only available on the Lyon website but a maintenance page goes up whenever I try to book it.
Are there usually enough tickets if I wait for the sale on 17th Jan. And if not, is there a way for me to get secondhand ones e.g. by buying from other members. (And do members here usually do secondhand sales.) Thank you.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello,
I have a problem with my ticket. I bought a ticket for Champions League match Barca vs Ol. Lyon on Camp Nou in march and they didnt send me a ticket. They took my money from my account. I have a bank confirmation. I wrote to email adress but they dont answer to me. Could you help me what i must do?

Call the club at (+34) 902 1899 00, or try to call the OAB office at (+ 34) 93 496 36 00.

Yes the club e-mail accounts are poorly managed, it takes them forever to respond.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello. I'm planning my first trip to see Barcelona vs. Lyon mid-Feb. Tickets are apparently only available on the Lyon website but a maintenance page goes up whenever I try to book it.
Are there usually enough tickets if I wait for the sale on 17th Jan. And if not, is there a way for me to get secondhand ones e.g. by buying from other members. (And do members here usually do secondhand sales.) Thank you.

You mean the away game in Lyon?

If you meant the home game then go to the official site (https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/tickets/football) to buy tickets. Right now tickets for that game are not open for sale to the public yet, you can check around 2 weeks before the game day.

barca1990

You mean the away game in Lyon?

If you meant the home game then go to the official site (https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/tickets/football) to buy tickets. Right now tickets for that game are not open for sale to the public yet, you can check around 2 weeks before the game day.

Ah I mean the game in France. The website is a little confusing to navigate and is in French. Is it the same as the home game in that the tickets will become available 2 weeks before? Will I need the annual membership to make the purchase?
(Thanks for the answer! )

Home of Barca Fans