FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

johancl

Galning

Hi!

Anyone that know's when they release tickets for the match between FCB and Atletico Madrid in March 2018? Tickets to other matches later are already released on the official website.
And do you think the game could be sold out? I saw that Ticketmaster Belgium sells vouchers for the game, 121 Euro... (https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/fc-barcelona-atletico-madrid-with-added-value-tickets/23591)

Thanks!!

It won't be sold out so just wait. Because you'll overpay with ticketmaster or any other website.

TroddlaT

hello everyone, sorry if this is a daft question but any advice to put my mind at ease would be grateful! I am going to Barcelona over the weekend of the Valenca game. On the website it seems to be one three games you cant buy online. Is that because they have sold out, because its so far away and they be released soon like the others? or should i be thinking about using a ticket tout (something i really don't want to because of things i have heard!) as they seem to be on sale a-plenty. Thanks!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
hello everyone, sorry if this is a daft question but any advice to put my mind at ease would be grateful! I am going to Barcelona over the weekend of the Valenca game. On the website it seems to be one three games you cant buy online. Is that because they have sold out, because its so far away and they be released soon like the others? or should i be thinking about using a ticket tout (something i really don't want to because of things i have heard!) as they seem to be on sale a-plenty. Thanks!

When is that game? If it is still far away then yeah, I believe you can buy the tickets as the game approaches. Never buy from third party sellers for tickets to our home games.

TroddlaT

its April 13-15th. thought it was strange as you can buy tickets for games that are in march already. first time buying tickets for Barcelona so not sure of the ins and outs.

Galning

its April 13-15th. thought it was strange as you can buy tickets for games that are in march already. first time buying tickets for Barcelona so not sure of the ins and outs.

Just wait, won't be a problem to get tickets for this game.

Shreddy

Anyone knows when the Atletico Madrid match tickets are released ? i know this question has been asked a lot but there are some cheap tickets at the moment from the Netherlands to Barcelona around that time so i want to book a trip but im waiting for the match tickets to be released.

Galning

Anyone knows when the Atletico Madrid match tickets are released ? i know this question has been asked a lot but there are some cheap tickets at the moment from the Netherlands to Barcelona around that time so i want to book a trip but im waiting for the match tickets to be released.

Book the trip, you'll be able to get tickets to the game easily.

Shreddy

Aah oke thank you ;). Another question then. The tickets for the chelsea match are opened but only for VIP. Is it easy to get tickets for the CL or is it difficult ??

Neeraj

Hi everyone!

So can someone tell me how the season ticket renting works? Are there different kinds of season passes which include league + CL / only league, etc.? Where are the seats generally located? How does one go about getting the season ticket from someone, and where would one find the best deal? Lastly, what is the average price for a season ticket?

Thanks!

Shreddy

Aah thank you ;). How much dus a CL-ticket cost ?? is it generally more expensive then a match between Barca - Atletico for example ? I want to have an idea about the CL prices because i dont want to book the plane ticket now and then discover that the CL-tickets are a bit overpriced.

Galning

Hi everyone!

So can someone tell me how the season ticket renting works? Are there different kinds of season passes which include league + CL / only league, etc.? Where are the seats generally located? How does one go about getting the season ticket from someone, and where would one find the best deal? Lastly, what is the average price for a season ticket?

Thanks!

I don't know how it works, I wouldn't recommend it. It is shady business run by foreigners who pay season ticket holders for their tickets and then sell them to tourists.
There is only one kind of season ticket and that includes Liga, Champions & Copa del Rei. All games.
Seats can be anywhere in the stadium. Depends on where the season ticket holder's seat is located.

Aah thank you ;). How much dus a CL-ticket cost ?? is it generally more expensive then a match between Barca - Atletico for example ? I want to have an idea about the CL prices because i dont want to book the plane ticket now and then discover that the CL-tickets are a bit overpriced.

It all depends on where you want to sit. It is not more expensive, everything depends on location of the seat.

Home of Barca Fans