Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2020

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    For those who are interested, tickets to the game against Inter are available for sale on our official site right now.
    Link please?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcelondoner View Post
    Link please?
    https://www.fcbarcelona.com/tickets/...otball-tickets

As a matter of fact, el Clasico tickets are available too.
    Sóc Culer.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.fcbarcelona.com/tickets/...otball-tickets

As a matter of fact, el Clasico tickets are available too.
    Thank you. Based on this pic and other pics/videos, can you pinpoint the exact seat and section he sat in based on the stadium seating map you linked to? Thank you so much. Much appreciated.

https://twitter.com/barcacentre/stat...96318154244102

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcelondoner View Post
    Thank you. Based on this pic and other pics/videos, can you pinpoint the exact seat and section he sat in based on the stadium seating map you linked to? Thank you so much. Much appreciated.

https://twitter.com/barcacentre/stat...96318154244102
    Where Messi sat? I have no idea, my guess would be lower level in the Tribuna section.
    Sóc Culer.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where Messi sat? I have no idea, my guess would be lower level in the Tribuna section.
    Thank you. Did it look like it was on the left or right of centre? Definitely grandstand lower level. It is possible to pinpoint it.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I'm travelling from New Zealand to Barcelona in December and would like to attend the Champions League match vs Tottenham. Can someone help me with buying tickets? The Barcelona site says general public tickets aren't available - do they go on sale closer to the match? What's the easiest way to secure tickets? Any help would be much appreciated.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Hi, I'm travelling from New Zealand to Barcelona in December and would like to attend the Champions League match vs Tottenham. Can someone help me with buying tickets? The Barcelona site says general public tickets aren't available - do they go on sale closer to the match? What's the easiest way to secure tickets? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Yes the tickets go on sale to the general about a week to 3 days before the game. Always go to our official site to buy tickets, it is the best and most secure way.
    Sóc Culer.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the tickets go on sale to the general about a week to 3 days before the game. Always go to our official site to buy tickets, it is the best and most secure way.
    Thank you, Luftstalag

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news, tickets went on sale today although didn't manage to get seats next to each other (one person in between).

The person I'm going with is a Tottenham fan - I've not been able to find an answer on this forum or others, but would there be any issue if they wore a Tottenham shirt in the stadium? We're sitting in the third tier sud inferior corner and they would most likely have a jacket on travelling to and from the stadium. Thanks in advance.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Great news, tickets went on sale today although didn't manage to get seats next to each other (one person in between).

The person I'm going with is a Tottenham fan - I've not been able to find an answer on this forum or others, but would there be any issue if they wore a Tottenham shirt in the stadium? We're sitting in the third tier sud inferior corner and they would most likely have a jacket on travelling to and from the stadium. Thanks in advance.
    Of course there won't be a problem with wearing a Tottenham jersey. As long as you don't purposely try to sit in the ultras' section (lower level Gol Nord I believe) you should be fine. Local Barca fans are not as die-hard as some of the other European football fans, plus there are a lot of tourists so the general atmosphere will be a bit more laid-back compared to many other football stadiums in Europe.

You will be fine.
    Sóc Culer.