FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ah I mean the game in France. The website is a little confusing to navigate and is in French. Is it the same as the home game in that the tickets will become available 2 weeks before? Will I need the annual membership to make the purchase?
(Thanks for the answer! )

I don’t know anything about buying away tickets. I am guessing you will have to either buy them from Lyon’s site or third party resellers. Good luck.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Hello everyone! So I'm trying to go to the Barca Levante game, April 28, 2019.

Few question, where is the best place to buy tickets? Should I buy them ahead of time? Will a game like this typically sell out? Will they sell tickets on the spot there? Will be my first time going, any tips, advice and suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance !

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello everyone! So I'm trying to go to the Barca Levante game, April 28, 2019.

Few question, where is the best place to buy tickets? Should I buy them ahead of time? Will a game like this typically sell out? Will they sell tickets on the spot there? Will be my first time going, any tips, advice and suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance !

You can buy tickets when they are available to be sold to the general public, that said the game will not sell out so you can buy tickets when get to Barcelona too if you want. The best place to buy tickets is always the club's official site.

Enjoy!

brobie

Hi All - I am traveling with my family from the US and will be watching the Barca vs. Rayo Vallecano game. Planned the vacation a while ago and it seems like there is a very slim chance that any of the normal starters will be playing since it is right between El Classico and a Champions League game. Anyway - the tickets JUST went on sale, but says they are exclusively for members right now. Do you know how long this period lasts? Is it 1 day? 5 days? etc.... Thanks!

gregmacdnld

I am also looking for tickets for that match. They have been released to the public but for some reason it's a game with "optimised seat allocation" meaning I can only choose the number of tickets I want and the section I want to be seated. We won't find out where we sit until 48 hours before matchtime and there's no guarantee we won't be seated together. So I'm trying to find out what other options there are to get tickets.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi All - I am traveling with my family from the US and will be watching the Barca vs. Rayo Vallecano game. Planned the vacation a while ago and it seems like there is a very slim chance that any of the normal starters will be playing since it is right between El Classico and a Champions League game. Anyway - the tickets JUST went on sale, but says they are exclusively for members right now. Do you know how long this period lasts? Is it 1 day? 5 days? etc.... Thanks!

Tickets are available now to the general public now to buy.

brobie

I am also looking for tickets for that match. They have been released to the public but for some reason it's a game with "optimised seat allocation" meaning I can only choose the number of tickets I want and the section I want to be seated. We won't find out where we sit until 48 hours before matchtime and there's no guarantee we won't be seated together. So I'm trying to find out what other options there are to get tickets.

Yeah, I did not like that, but bought them anyway. I figure this game will have low attendance and shouldn't be a problem for us to sit together. I bought 4 tickets.

Noti

Hello Guys,
First post here,
I will be in Barcelona on the weekend of 7 April and I am trying to buy the Tickets for Barcelona - Atletico.

Question is,
Should I wait for the fcbarcelona.com tickets to be available?
Does the tickets from the site goes only to the Members or general public as well?
Do you know when the tickets usually are open to buy?

Thanks in advance,
Noti

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello Guys,
First post here,
I will be in Barcelona on the weekend of 7 April and I am trying to buy the Tickets for Barcelona - Atletico.

Question is,
Should I wait for the fcbarcelona.com tickets to be available?
Does the tickets from the site goes only to the Members or general public as well?
Do you know when the tickets usually are open to buy?

Thanks in advance,
Noti

Yes you should keep checking the official site to see when the tickets are available for sale to the general public, it is usually a couple of weeks before the game, I think.

Do NOT buy from viagogo etc. and overpay.

LwickA

Hello!

We have 2 tickets, bought on official FCB site, 89 euro each. We can't visit the match in Barcelona on Saturday and we want to sell our tickets.
We sent an e-mail to oab@fcbarcelona.cat with request, that we want to sell our tickets, as we can't resell tickets without FCB permission, we know, that a lot of people wants to buy such tickets and official site do not offer tickets right now. But we not received any answer from the site.

Someone can help us to sell our tickets?

Regards, Elena

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello!

We have 2 tickets, bought on official FCB site, 89 euro each. We can't visit the match in Barcelona on Saturday and we want to sell our tickets.
We sent an e-mail to oab@fcbarcelona.cat with request, that we want to sell our tickets, as we can't resell tickets without FCB permission, we know, that a lot of people wants to buy such tickets and official site do not offer tickets right now. But we not received any answer from the site.

Someone can help us to sell our tickets?

Regards, Elena

No club would openly endorse individuals selling tickets on second hand markets such as viagogo but I think you can try to sell your tickets there. You might incur a slight loss though in order to sell them.

Home of Barca Fans