Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stefcb83 View Post
    Found it on this site
    Scroll through it all you will see it.
    https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide....c-tickets.html
    They could mean through a third party website, if someone was reselling their tickets and then the game got cancelled then there could be a problem.

But 100% on the official website you will have no problems at all. Enjoy the game!

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure but its become clear it wasnt right what theyve written in their article from you confirming what you have. I will enjoy every minute of it. Hoping Barca get drawn to start the Champions League at home as that will be another game to go to. Wont be finding that out til the 30th August though. Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    They could mean through a third party website, if someone was reselling their tickets and then the game got cancelled then there could be a problem.

But 100% on the official website you will have no problems at all. Enjoy the game!
    @Vilarrubi Kinda off-topic but anyone here live in or familiar with the districts of Barcelona? How's Pedralbes compared to Sarria-Sant Gervasi?

Thanks a bunch.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcelonaBiondi View Post
    @Vilarrubi Kinda off-topic but anyone here live in or familiar with the districts of Barcelona? How's Pedralbes compared to Sarria-Sant Gervasi?

Thanks a bunch.
    I think @Alik does.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I think @Alik does.
    Cheers mates.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcelonaBiondi View Post

Thanks a bunch.
    Hi,

- Pedralbes, Sarria and Sant Gervasi are upper-class neighbourhoods.
    - The apartments there will be nice, but they're naturally more expensive than in other neighborhoods.
    . The areas are very residential, so you won't have as many shops or bars/restaurants nearby as you would in other areas. The streets will be calmer.
    - They're not very well connected to public transportation, so if you plan to rely on that, I wouldn't recommend it. Obviously it's not a problem if you don't mind catching a Taxi (although they were/are on strike).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Hi,

- Pedralbes, Sarria and Sant Gervasi are upper-class neighbourhoods.
    - The apartments there will be nice, but they're naturally more expensive than in other neighborhoods.
    . The areas are very residential, so you won't have as many shops or bars/restaurants nearby as you would in other areas. The streets will be calmer.
    - They're not very well connected to public transportation, so if you plan to rely on that, I wouldn't recommend it. Obviously it's not a problem if you don't mind catching a Taxi (although they were/are on strike).
    @Alik thank you so much. Exactly what I'm looking for.