FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

elfsaresux

Hey Moreino,

Thanks for sharing the timing of public sale, thanks to you I got those tickets :)
Strangely last two years Barca was sending e-mail notifications with this info, this year I didn't receive it.

Galning

Hey Moreino,

Thanks for sharing the timing of public sale, thanks to you I got those tickets :)
Strangely last two years Barca was sending e-mail notifications with this info, this year I didn't receive it.

Also to members they were very quiet this year.

Mneri7

Hi everybody! I'm italian, i'll be in Barcelona on 8th march 2017 and i would like to see the CL match Barca-Psg. Can anyone tell me which is the better way to buy tickets online? When will the official website open the sell to everybody (also not-members)??
Thank you,
Vamos Barca

Marco

Riku

Hi!

I'm planing to watch FCB - PSG on 8th Match with my friends on Camp Nou. I'm again taking the risk and trying to buy the tickets few days before the match on the offical site (as I did with the el clasico last year). Does anyone of you have any clue from previous experiences how many days before tickets will be open for non-members?

Galning

Hi everybody! I'm italian, i'll be in Barcelona on 8th march 2017 and i would like to see the CL match Barca-Psg. Can anyone tell me which is the better way to buy tickets online? When will the official website open the sell to everybody (also not-members)??
Thank you,
Vamos Barca

Marco

Hi!

I'm planing to watch FCB - PSG on 8th Match with my friends on Camp Nou. I'm again taking the risk and trying to buy the tickets few days before the match on the offical site (as I did with the el clasico last year). Does anyone of you have any clue from previous experiences how many days before tickets will be open for non-members?

I don't know when they will open the sale, but it will be very easy to get a ticket. I recommend waiting for the official sale.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION], as mentioned in the members thread, I might be in town in late April, the only game available is the one on April 26th against Osasuna. I wonder if the match date is set or is it still subject to change?

moreino

[MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION], as mentioned in the members thread, I might be in town in late April, the only game available is the one on April 26th against Osasuna. I wonder if the match date is set or is it still subject to change?
The time and date will be set about a month before the game. So even the day is unsure right now.

Galning

It will probably be around that day, but as said it is not 100% confirmed yet. Day and time might change.

toneeg

Hi, I am in Barcelona next week and was planning to go to the Athletic game on Feb 4th. I have been following all the advice on here about waiting until closer to the match before buying tickets as more come available on fcbarcelona.com. For the last few days there are absolutely no tickets available on the site except for a very small number of VIP tickets. Is there a reason for this? Will more come available over the next few days or will I have to wait and buy them in person on match-day?

Thanks

FMS2754

I am in the same position as Toneeg. Going to the Feb 4th match and honestly I feel like there are still very few tickets available despite it being 3 days away now.
However, my question/worry is slightly different. When I originally booked the schedule looked fine. However as they have now advanced in the Copa they suddenly have to play 4 matches in a very short time span. I know Atletico is a hard game. They play today, then Saturday and then Tuesday again.
The competition seems to be the least important as the hope of a title is minimal. Do you know if there is a policy in regards to resting players? What are the chances of them benching MSN for the Saturday game to rest them for the return?

Hello to everyone .. can somebody tell me if the oficiell tickets for Barcelona are on sold already and if not when they start to be? or if can somebody recomand me a member who could buy also for me 2 tickets for Barcelona-Psg ( ofc i will pay for effort) when is the first selling? because i understand first time the member have the ocasion and only after is the public sale ..

Sherrie

Hi, we're going to be in Barcelona for Villarreal match that is due to be played 7th May tbc . whats the likelihood of tickets being available on the day ?

Thanks for any help offered

Ocelot

Hi, I am trying to buy 4 adjacent tickets for Barcelona vs Villareal, I can't find seats near each other in the Barcelona official website, any other website that i could use?

Home of Barca Fans