FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Andresito

Staff member
So Griezmann is being presented on monday.
How does the player presentation work at Camp Nou? I understand it's free but do you need a ticket before entering the stadium or is it first come first served?

Jay Jay

Hi guys, I now that this question was 100 times, but here we go again. Is there any chance that I can buy ticket for upcoming el clasico online on official web site? Or is it better to try with game against Sevilla, or maybe that also is difficult.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi guys, I now that this question was 100 times, but here we go again. Is there any chance that I can buy ticket for upcoming el clasico online on official web site? Or is it better to try with game against Sevilla, or maybe that also is difficult.

Getting tickets for the game against Seville will not be a problem at all. As to the el Clasico, it will be difficult but not entirely possible. Last season's el Clasico ticket in Barcelona was not sold out, for the first time in a long time but it was because the league was pretty much sealed by then. You will have to keep checking the official site.

FinBarcelonafan

VIP tickets will be available, but expensive 900€ a ticket. Normal seats with small dinner, not really worth it but i guess as an once in a lifetime experience? Fuck it.

Goes for the good cause.. Buying Dembeles and Coutinhos
😃

Jay Jay

Getting tickets for the game against Seville will not be a problem at all. As to the el Clasico, it will be difficult but not entirely possible. Last season's el Clasico ticket in Barcelona was not sold out, for the first time in a long time but it was because the league was pretty much sealed by then. You will have to keep checking the official site.

Thanks for answering. Maybe for the first time would be ok to go with smaller team.

Gallivanter

Have a question on the Christmas time schedule, as we will be visiting during that period. The schedules I can find list the dates as 22 December. Does that mean matches will take place from 20 Dec. to 23 December?

When will they announce actual dates? Trying to make plans around the match.

Thank you

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Have a question on the Christmas time schedule, as we will be visiting during that period. The schedules I can find list the dates as 22 December. Does that mean matches will take place from 20 Dec. to 23 December?

When will they announce actual dates? Trying to make plans around the match.

Thank you

That is correct. You probably won't find out the exact date and time until October.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thank you! Booking shortly, so will hope that they don't play on that Friday, as not sure what time we will arrive that day. Assuming no issues with getting tickets for Alavés.

You are very welcome. I don’t think the league will put a Barca home game on a Friday so you should be fine.

Ona19

Hi first time posting.. just wondering if anybody would know if there is going to be any standard tickets released for EL Classico website is only selling VIP ? I will be in Barcelona that weekend and really want to catch this game ,would there be any people at the grounds selling tickets or will there be any tickets available at the ticket box?

Latschenkiefer

Hi, does anybody know if it is possible to get tickets for the CL match against Dortmund as a non-member? Or are they normally sold immediately mostly to members? Can I purchase them anywhere else other than on the official website? I have to book the flight any time soon ... that makes it a bit difficult to decide what to do. Thank you for your help!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi, does anybody know if it is possible to get tickets for the CL match against Dortmund as a non-member? Or are they normally sold immediately mostly to members? Can I purchase them anywhere else other than on the official website? I have to book the flight any time soon ... that makes it a bit difficult to decide what to do. Thank you for your help!

Of course the club sells CL tickets to non-members. I'd wait for the club to open general ticket sales (usually about several weeks before the game) and buy tickets from the official site instead of plunging your money on third-party sellers. That game should have a high attendance but won't sell out.

FiReFTW

I also have a question, me and some of my friend were talking about wanting to go to a CL knockout game, after the group stage... can someone tell me hows with that? Is it very hard to get tickets for that? And what date are they usually available? Match is probably somewhere in february or march or so I think.

viente21unos

Hi Luftstalag14, i from South East Asia, me and my 6 year old son will travel to Europe (UK) this October, i just buy Ryanair ticket from Liverpool to Barcelona on 24th Oct after El Clasico scheduled on 26-27 Oct, please share with us the ticket update, last 2-3 years i just open the official ticket online and found more than 1000 ticket still available day before match, hope i can secure 2 pieces this season (i dont mind if cant get seat together as long we can get same block, we will switch seat with other Cules later:blush:)

Robertiho

Hello Cules,
I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Barcelona - Sevilla 06.10.2019 On the official site all are sold out =/ I want ticket in Corner 2nd =) If anyone have tickets and know that they couldn't go please contact me !
VeB,
®obson

Home of Barca Fans