User Tag List

Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 2,116 to 2,124 of 2124

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Griezmann is being presented on monday.
    How does the player presentation work at Camp Nou? I understand it's free but do you need a ticket before entering the stadium or is it first come first served?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, I now that this question was 100 times, but here we go again. Is there any chance that I can buy ticket for upcoming el clasico online on official web site? Or is it better to try with game against Sevilla, or maybe that also is difficult.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siempre Barca View Post
    Hi guys, I now that this question was 100 times, but here we go again. Is there any chance that I can buy ticket for upcoming el clasico online on official web site? Or is it better to try with game against Sevilla, or maybe that also is difficult.
    Getting tickets for the game against Seville will not be a problem at all. As to the el Clasico, it will be difficult but not entirely possible. Last season's el Clasico ticket in Barcelona was not sold out, for the first time in a long time but it was because the league was pretty much sealed by then. You will have to keep checking the official site.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VIP tickets will be available, but expensive 900€ a ticket. Normal seats with small dinner, not really worth it but i guess as an once in a lifetime experience? Fuck it.

Goes for the good cause.. Buying Dembeles and Coutinhos
    😃

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Getting tickets for the game against Seville will not be a problem at all. As to the el Clasico, it will be difficult but not entirely possible. Last season's el Clasico ticket in Barcelona was not sold out, for the first time in a long time but it was because the league was pretty much sealed by then. You will have to keep checking the official site.
    Thanks for answering. Maybe for the first time would be ok to go with smaller team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a question on the Christmas time schedule, as we will be visiting during that period. The schedules I can find list the dates as 22 December. Does that mean matches will take place from 20 Dec. to 23 December?

When will they announce actual dates? Trying to make plans around the match.

Thank you

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallivanter View Post
    Have a question on the Christmas time schedule, as we will be visiting during that period. The schedules I can find list the dates as 22 December. Does that mean matches will take place from 20 Dec. to 23 December?

When will they announce actual dates? Trying to make plans around the match.

Thank you
    That is correct. You probably won't find out the exact date and time until October.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    That is correct. You probably won't find out the exact date and time until October.
    Thank you! Booking shortly, so will hope that they don't play on that Friday, as not sure what time we will arrive that day. Assuming no issues with getting tickets for Alavés.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallivanter View Post
    Thank you! Booking shortly, so will hope that they don't play on that Friday, as not sure what time we will arrive that day. Assuming no issues with getting tickets for Alavés.
    You are very welcome. I don’t think the league will put a Barca home game on a Friday so you should be fine.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!