FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Galning

Hi guys,
My first time going to Barcelona. And buying tickets :)
Can you please explain something to me?
I'm talking to a couple or private vendors in Barcelona regarding tickets for the game on April 19. Also, I speak some Spanish and saw some ads on Spanish websites. So basically, it is renting a membership card before the game and returning it to the owner after. Is it a safe way of doing this?
And these are not actual tickets, right?
Thanks!

As long as you don't get scammed.. It is often done but trustworthy depends on the guy you are renting the seasonticket from I guess. Make sure it's a seasonticket because you can enter the ground with a membership card but not the stadium.

I will be in Barcelona on May 5th to 8th and I am planning to see Barcelona - Villarreal game. So my question is what is the best way to purchase three tickets?

Should I wait for the official site to release regular tickets (I see only VIP tickets available at this point) and what at around what period before the game do they release more tickets?

Also, would it be possible to purchase three tickets (to be next to each other) directly from stadium on Saturday when the game is on Sunday, or probably they will be sold out by then?

Thanks!

You will be able to buy 3 tickets from the official website without any problems. Close to each other, yes. Next to each other? Possible, but not always easy.
Sometimes they are able to fix you seats together, other times not. If you really want to sit together and it isn't working online I recommend going to Camp Nou and ask them for 3 tickets together. But as said, they are often not able to do that.

Grego

Does somebody know when the team leaves to Malaga? I'm already in Malaga at the moment... I would like to see them at the airport.

Messi983

They usually travel on the day of the game when we play in the evening so my guess is they'll fly to Malaga tomorrow. Don't know the exact time though. If you are located close to the Malaga airport check out Barça's official website&twitter, they usually give information when team is departing from Barcelona.

Grego

They usually travel on the day of the game when we play in the evening so my guess is they'll fly to Malaga tomorrow. Don't know the exact time though. If you are located close to the Malaga airport check out Barça's official website&twitter, they usually give information when team is departing from Barcelona.

Thx...

DHorozov

You will be able to buy 3 tickets from the official website without any problems. Close to each other, yes. Next to each other? Possible, but not always easy.
Sometimes they are able to fix you seats together, other times not. If you really want to sit together and it isn't working online I recommend going to Camp Nou and ask them for 3 tickets together. But as said, they are often not able to do that.

Thanks!

I also noticed that on the site for example on Friday for the Sevilla game there was no chance to buy three tickets next to each other, but on Monday they released more tickets and at matchday you could find three tickets next to each other. Do you know if this is a common thing and they always release more tickets on the site one or two days ahead of the game (I am not sure if I should risk waiting that long and potentially miss the match)?

Hy to everyone .. Have somebody for sale 2 tickets to Barcelona-Juventus ,or atleast know someone who have for sale? because i tryed to buy offficiel tickets but i don t found it anymore and online they are crazy expensive for a resonable sit :( and i fly to Barcelona whensday around 13 a clock so i dont think will help to go straight to the stadion for found some tickets :(

DHorozov

Yes it is very common. That's why I always tell people to wait.

Thanks for the info. The tickets were already bought from the official site since it suited us well and also couldn't wait more :lol:

Now let's hope that Real would have already made wrong steps by then and we will be on pole position before this game, which will make the experience even bigger

Allaaq88

I will be in Spain during the copa del Rey final, what would be the best route for buying a ticket? All the online brokers seem very expensive and vague e.g. Will only post general section or category no row or seat.
Any help is appreciated

Galning

I will be in Spain during the copa del Rey final, what would be the best route for buying a ticket? All the online brokers seem very expensive and vague e.g. Will only post general section or category no row or seat.
Any help is appreciated

Tickets through Barça are for members only so you will need to buy them off some third-party website if you're not one I'm afraid.

maka

Hi Guys
One ticket for sale for Cope Del Rey final against Alaves. If anyone interested let me know. Price from 60 to 240 (your choice).
Thanks

Interlop

Hi guys. I'm traveling to Barcelona in the beginning of August and I'm interested to see the Juan Gamper trophy game against Chapecoense. Any advice on when & where to buy the tickets?

JamDav1982

Hi guys. I'm traveling to Barcelona in the beginning of August and I'm interested to see the Juan Gamper trophy game against Chapecoense. Any advice on when & where to buy the tickets?

Just get outside the ground on day of game or official site.

Been a couple of times when it has been on in the past and nowhere close to being sold out.

Interlop

Just get outside the ground on day of game or official site.

Been a couple of times when it has been on in the past and nowhere close to being sold out.

Thanks man, do you know where they post the announcement that the tickets are on sale for general public?

Home of Barca Fans