FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

legox007

I know, but the thing is I need to have something to hand in to my friend (rather than informing him that I will be waiting for the tickets), even a home-printed e-ticket and I really do not know what will I do, if the tickets won'y be available by the 7th...

mesiesta

What about last game of the season? Are last Nou Camp games being usually sold out? I'm just not sure if I should hurry up with buying the tickets or hold on to see if we are going to be in CL final.

sweswe

Hi everyone,

I recently bought two tickets to El Clasico at Camp Nou the 6th of May, but unfortunately, I won't be able to go. I bought them through Viagogo so I won't get them until later. I have a couple of questions:

1. When do you guys think I will get the tickets? I will be in Barcelona from the 2nd of May.
2. Will I be able to sell them or is it going to be difficult? The tickets are in the Gol 1 section and they cost around 800 EUR each.

I really appreciate any help - many thanks in advance. :)

Best,

Pajonk8

Does anyone know when (or if) the club is going to relase open sale for El Clasico this season? Any predictions? I was lucky enough to buy tickets on open sale for the last two league Clasicos in Barcelona. However, I'm a bit pessimistic about the one comming. :(

fcb_bahrain

expectations for the sale of the public tickets to the classeco barca vs madrid on offical site fcb next week will be made available to non-members because I will be in Barcelona and I do not want to buy from the expensive companies. Is there a good chance to get tickets from the official website according to expectations?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just received an e-mail from the club. If you are a soci or a commitment card holder, the el Clasico tickets are available for sale next Wednesday, May 2nd.

Pajonk8

No idea. If I hear anything I will post it here.

Thanks a lot for your commitment. I'll be waiting. However, taking into consideration, that:
- sale on Wednesday is open not only for Socios, but also for carnet de compromis holders (which, as I understand, is pretty unusual), and
- Barcelona already won the title,
I am beginning to be more optimistic about an open sale for this match. As far as I know, cheapest ticket will cost 135 EUR. That's quite a lot - I seriously doubt they could fill the stadium without an open sale.

BTW. I've checked viagogo prices. They are significantly lower now, comparing to previous Clasicos I've seen. Good!

Home of Barca Fans