FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Andrew M

I will be in town for Christmas and planning on going to the match on Saturday prior. DEPORTIVO ALAVÉS match. When should I purchase tickets?

Also, need three tickets. Are chances good to get three seats together?

Thank you.

You'll definitely be able to get three together.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For those who are interested, el Clasico tickets for next Wednesday are still available for sale on our official site.

Jooshb93

Hi guys, been looking at coming from the UK for the Napoli game, any advice on how to get tickets? The club website has no tickets available, does this mean I just need to go through a 3rd party website or will there be more tickets released officially through the club at some point? If so, when would they be released so I can get in early?

Andrew M

Hi guys, been looking at coming from the UK for the Napoli game, any advice on how to get tickets? The club website has no tickets available, does this mean I just need to go through a 3rd party website or will there be more tickets released officially through the club at some point? If so, when would they be released so I can get in early?

I haven't been to a Champions League game for a few years but last time was a semi final and i got tickets online via official website not too long before the game

nibarcafans

Hi all - my wife and I are heading to Barcelona in April, and intend to go to the Athletico game. Official Barca website doesn't have tickets available for it yet, but Viagogo has tickets for it. How reliable is it to go ahead and get tickets from Viagogo now? And is it likely to be more or less expensive than the official website?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi all - my wife and I are heading to Barcelona in April, and intend to go to the Athletico game. Official Barca website doesn't have tickets available for it yet, but Viagogo has tickets for it. How reliable is it to go ahead and get tickets from Viagogo now? And is it likely to be more or less expensive than the official website?

Don't buy tickets from Viagogo, tickets there are often significantly higher than what the our official site sells for. The game against Atletico will have a high attendance number but won't be sold out nevertheless. So you should just wait and buy tickets from our official site later.

nibarcafans

Thanks for the advice!!

Previous games we've been to have been against lesser opponents and we've just got tickets in the city when we've arrived. I'll keep an eye out on the website!

bismp

Guys,I’ve booked airline tickets to Barcelona for the end of April.

This is the second time I’ll visit the city.The first one was when I was just 9 years old back in 2005.I didn’t attend a match back then,but I did visit Camp Nou and frankly that’s when I became a fan of the club.

Anyway,me and my friends are planning to attend the match against Atletico Madrid.It’ll hopefully be a good match and most importantly I hope that Messi is going to play(he’s basically 90% of the reason I wanted to visit Barcelona again :lol: )

When do the tickets become available typically?

I’ve seen that they are already available for the previous match against Bilbao,so I guess it won’t be too long.I’ve also applied in a form that said that the official site would notify me when the tickets become available via email,but I don’t know if this will work.

Footballstar

I am also seeking the same info as these guys! Looking to buy tickets for the Barca vs Atletico Madrid game for my wife and I's honeymoon in April. Is ticketmaster a good source online or is it similar to viagogo? I check everyday on the official site and unfortunately they still haven't gone on sale. Hoping I can get my hands on two tickets for us.

Thanks guys!

i_bleed_blaugrana

Hey yall!

Exciting times as I am finally planning my first trip up to Barcelona!!!!

So I am seriously considering running up for the Derby against Asspanyol in two weeks time! Just wanted to get some advice on the best seating section to go for. I wanna be with the real fans, getting rowdy and chanting all match and not with the boring, stuffy tourists who only hit a golf clap during a goal :lol:

Based on memory of the matches, is the section I am wanting 1st Goal?

Loathing

A sunny hello from germany !

Since opening of the ticketing for the match of FC Barcelona and Eintracht
Frankfurt I am trying to get tickets via the official FC Barcelona website.

After encountering different errors while payment I started to get messages that
due to UEFA regulations buyin of tickets is not possible for me via the official
website.

I already booked everything to come to Barcelona (via Paris by train because
there were nor more flights from Frankfurt some hours after the draw) with my
wife from 14th to 16th april.

I still really, really hope that I somehow get two tickets for that match
(tickets that I am able to pay...). I will try getting tickets via the official
Eintracht quota but am really pessimist that I will be able to get some as often
the quote is x-times smaller than the interests Eintracht Fans to get tickets.
Additionally I am not traveling with the 'fanbase' but enjoying Barcelona with my
wife, so would not mind not being directly in the away stand.

Is there any possibilities to get tickets for the match on place pre game if I don't find a way to get some tickets before travelling (the only tickets that german residents can actually buy are vip tickets for 835 Euros...)? I wouldnt really enjoy using viagogo as I dont support their business model ;)

Screw those UEFA regulations.....

Home of Barca Fans