Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Tickets FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid in March

Hi!

Anyone that know's when they release tickets for the match between FCB and Atletico Madrid in March 2018? Tickets to other matches later are already released on the official website.
    And do you think the game could be sold out? I saw that Ticketmaster Belgium sells vouchers for the game, 121 Euro... (https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/fc...-tickets/23591)

Thanks!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johancl View Post
    Hi!

Anyone that know's when they release tickets for the match between FCB and Atletico Madrid in March 2018? Tickets to other matches later are already released on the official website.
    And do you think the game could be sold out? I saw that Ticketmaster Belgium sells vouchers for the game, 121 Euro... (https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/fc...-tickets/23591)

Thanks!!
    It won't be sold out so just wait. Because you'll overpay with ticketmaster or any other website.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello everyone, sorry if this is a daft question but any advice to put my mind at ease would be grateful! I am going to Barcelona over the weekend of the Valenca game. On the website it seems to be one three games you cant buy online. Is that because they have sold out, because its so far away and they be released soon like the others? or should i be thinking about using a ticket tout (something i really don't want to because of things i have heard!) as they seem to be on sale a-plenty. Thanks!

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TroddlaT View Post
    hello everyone, sorry if this is a daft question but any advice to put my mind at ease would be grateful! I am going to Barcelona over the weekend of the Valenca game. On the website it seems to be one three games you cant buy online. Is that because they have sold out, because its so far away and they be released soon like the others? or should i be thinking about using a ticket tout (something i really don't want to because of things i have heard!) as they seem to be on sale a-plenty. Thanks!
    When is that game? If it is still far away then yeah, I believe you can buy the tickets as the game approaches. Never buy from third party sellers for tickets to our home games.
    Sóc Culer.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its April 13-15th. thought it was strange as you can buy tickets for games that are in march already. first time buying tickets for Barcelona so not sure of the ins and outs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TroddlaT View Post
    its April 13-15th. thought it was strange as you can buy tickets for games that are in march already. first time buying tickets for Barcelona so not sure of the ins and outs.
    Just wait, won't be a problem to get tickets for this game.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone knows when the Atletico Madrid match tickets are released ? i know this question has been asked a lot but there are some cheap tickets at the moment from the Netherlands to Barcelona around that time so i want to book a trip but im waiting for the match tickets to be released.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddy View Post
    Anyone knows when the Atletico Madrid match tickets are released ? i know this question has been asked a lot but there are some cheap tickets at the moment from the Netherlands to Barcelona around that time so i want to book a trip but im waiting for the match tickets to be released.
    Book the trip, you'll be able to get tickets to the game easily.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aah oke thank you . Another question then. The tickets for the chelsea match are opened but only for VIP. Is it easy to get tickets for the CL or is it difficult ??

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know when the non-vip Chelsea tickets go for sale on the website?