FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

JamDav1982

Hi, I am trying to buy 4 adjacent tickets for Barcelona vs Villareal, I can't find seats near each other in the Barcelona official website, any other website that i could use?

Viagogo but you will over pay for them.

Sometimes nearer the game more tickets become available but will struggle to get four together in any decent areas.

nffc

Hello. I'm after 2 tickets for the Seville game. Barca website only got €350vip left. Anyone ever use "tickazilla" they say they have some for £79. Thanks trev

observer247

Also whats the deal with Barca not selling even the regular Liga games at face value. The Real Sociedad tickets on sale are VIP only. Eventually they have to open that up because there will be a LOT of unsold tickets for the Real Sociedad game. The Juventus home game, I have seen tickets on sale at twice the price and then they closed down. Experimenting I guess. Fingers crossed... I am traveling half the world for the Juventus game and expect a fair shot at buying a game ticket.

Mat_

Also whats the deal with Barca not selling even the regular Liga games at face value. The Real Sociedad tickets on sale are VIP only. Eventually they have to open that up because there will be a LOT of unsold tickets for the Real Sociedad game. The Juventus home game, I have seen tickets on sale at twice the price and then they closed down. Experimenting I guess. Fingers crossed... I am traveling half the world for the Juventus game and expect a fair shot at buying a game ticket.

my understanding is that you need to wait. Tickets for the Sevilla match are for sale now, they weren't a couple of days ago. It'd be nice to know in advance when they will open the sale, instead of checking their website several times a day. Any hint appreciated (for the Juventus game)

observer247

Thanks Gaining. If tickets are not sold out and not available online, whats the suggested way if we are in Barcelona. Should we go to the stadium and buy the ticket from the counter ? What time does that open ? And only the day of the game, is it ? Or can I go on Saturday during the Real Sociedad game and buy a Juventus ticket ?

Tickets won't be sold out for the Juve game.

Galning

I don't know when they will go on sale, but you can buy them almost every day at Camp Nou when they are on sale. So before the Sociedad game will be possible.

observer247

Question for Experts: For days when there is no way the game will be sold out. For eg. the game against Real Sociedad, are there ways of getting tickets at a discount ? Any website or source ? Second level tickets are $170 on FCB website and $150 on ticketmaster.es. Same ticket I think. Does FCB let the stadium go empty or do they use other channels or website to sell at a cheaper price ?

Viola

Hi guys,
My first time going to Barcelona. And buying tickets :)
Can you please explain something to me?
I'm talking to a couple or private vendors in Barcelona regarding tickets for the game on April 19. Also, I speak some Spanish and saw some ads on Spanish websites. So basically, it is renting a membership card before the game and returning it to the owner after. Is it a safe way of doing this?
And these are not actual tickets, right?
Thanks!

DHorozov

I will be in Barcelona on May 5th to 8th and I am planning to see Barcelona - Villarreal game. So my question is what is the best way to purchase three tickets?

Should I wait for the official site to release regular tickets (I see only VIP tickets available at this point) and what at around what period before the game do they release more tickets?

Also, would it be possible to purchase three tickets (to be next to each other) directly from stadium on Saturday when the game is on Sunday, or probably they will be sold out by then?

Thanks!

Home of Barca Fans