FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have only one question about this system. Will it remain utill match start or maybe one week before the game they change it for standart purchase when we can choose our seats??

48 hours before the game you will know your exact seat(s), I don't think you will get to choose exactly where in the section you selected, as far as I understand.

You will be guaranteed to sit in the section you selected and if you purchase say two tickets they will guarantee the seats are next to each other.

karol

Date and time to be confirmed

Hello, me and my boyfriend are going to Barca - Espanyol, date of the match is Sunday 31 March - but "Date and time to be confirmed" . My question is when it could be? Because we´re going only for this game a we need to buy flight ticket soon, because price of flight tickets are growing...

Thanks!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello, me and my boyfriend are going to Barca - Espanyol, date of the match is Sunday 31 March - but "Date and time to be confirmed" . My question is when it could be? Because we´re going only for this game a we need to buy flight ticket soon, because price of flight tickets are growing...

Thanks!

The date is pretty much set, the only chance it might change would be that the game gets moved to Saturday, March 30th. It won't be moved to the Friday before or the Monday after as we don't play on Fridays and Mondays. So if you are going to be in Barcelona that weekend you should be fine.

The game time is what has not been made official yet. Again, if you are going to be there that weekend I'd guess the exact time should not matter that much.

DenFor

I will most likely need to sell one ticket to Barca - Lyon game on 12th march.
First og foremost, I do not intend to scam anyone or make profit whatsoever.Ticket price is 119 euros + 2,5 booking fee, I am selling it with 120.I could easily try to sell it on viagogo, but I dont want to support touting.I myself purchased 2 tickets via Viagogo, at the Barca - Chelsea game last year, at 3 times value.I was pretty upset and angry, as I remember it, that's why I dont wish someone else to experience the same.

The ticket is genuine.Purchased days before the draw back in December, when some tickets were on sale for general public.
I will be also coming to the game.The tickets are in the same area, we will be entering Camp Nou together, this in order to prove the ticket is not fake.

However, to any interested potential buyers, please understand and accept, that family&friends are preferred, so if I have any friends who want to join me or if my brother, who lives in Spain, wants to attend the game, my choice is obvious.

As for now, nothing suggests that I can enjoy the game with family/friend.
I will be arriving in Barcelona the day before the match.

You can PM for more details.

2sharp

HI, I want to travel to Barcelona for the Atletico Match on April 7th. I promised my two sons 9 and 7 I would take them.
Does anyone know if I will be able to get 3 tickets for the Match at around 100€?

Thx Sharp

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
HI, I want to travel to Barcelona for the Atletico Match on April 7th. I promised my two sons 9 and 7 I would take them.
Does anyone know if I will be able to get 3 tickets for the Match at around 100€?

Thx Sharp

Three tickets with a combined total of 100 euros? Not sure, I do remember seeing tickets to some games are as low as like 30 euros or so but they are not the best seats around I assume. You should keep checking the official site to check once the tickets to that game are available for sale to the general public to find out.

2sharp

Three tickets with a combined total of 100 euros? Not sure, I do remember seeing tickets to some games are as low as like 30 euros or so but they are not the best seats around I assume. You should keep checking the official site to check once the tickets to that game are available for sale to the general public to find out.

You got me wrong 100€ per ticket is what I meant!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You got me wrong 100€ per ticket is what I meant!

In that case there will be plenty of tickets available for that price. Just keep checking the official site and purchase tickets there and make sure you tell them you need three consecutive seats in the purchasing process.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
So tickets are available for the Levante Game, and wondering what are the best seats? The most expensive ones are 189 euros behind the bench, but again they won't tell us excatly where we are sitting exactly. What do you guys think?

Neeraj

So tickets are available for the Levante Game, and wondering what are the best seats? The most expensive ones are 189 euros behind the bench, but again they won't tell us excatly where we are sitting exactly. What do you guys think?

If money is no object, Grand Stand is a good bet. Lateral superior is better value for money.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You won't go wrong with any of the Tribuna or Lateral sections. One of the nice things about our official site is it gives you the view of each section.

I'd advise against sitting too low/close to the pitch on either side, while it is up close and personal to the players but it is hard see the players positions as it is not elevated enough.

Have a great time!

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
You won't go wrong with any of the Tribuna or Lateral sections. One of the nice things about our official site is it gives you the view of each section.

I'd advise against sitting too low/close to the pitch on either side, while it is up close and personal to the players but it is hard see the players positions as it is not elevated enough.

Have a great time!

So you recommend the 2nd Grandstand Central instead of the first ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So you recommend the 2nd Grandstand Central instead of the first ?

It really depends on whether you want to get really close to the players at all costs (I have seen fans who didn't care much about actually watching the game, they just wanted to find a great angle to take pictures of the players etc.) or you want to actually watch the game.

If your primary goal is to watch the game and have a similar vantage point like the one we see on TV (telecast camera angle) and if 2nd Grandstand Central is more elevated than 1st then by all means yes.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
It really depends on whether you want to get really close to the players at all costs (I have seen fans who didn't care much about actually watching the game, they just wanted to find a great angle to take pictures of the players etc.) or you want to actually watch the game.

If your primary goal is to watch the game and have a similar vantage point like the one we see on TV (telecast camera angle) and if 2nd Grandstand Central is more elevated than 1st then by all means yes.

Yea Im trying to watch the game. Thanks for that!

Home of Barca Fans