FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

oz187

Atletico at home is the last game of the season unfortunately. Unless you want to go to the Supercup second leg at the end of August.

In terms of La Liga, there's home games against Sevilla and Real Sociedad in September, Espanyol in November, or Valencia in February.

I'd recommend that Supercup if you can make it. La Liga is a bit weak, so I don't know who would put up a good fight in Camp Nou right now. Although of course any game could turn out to be a great exhibition.

D

drizzy

hey guys. i also have the same situation. im planning to go to barcelona for the game but its impossible for me to get tickets. are these online resellers such as viagogo legitimate? thanks.

Catalan Fan

Just to add to that, I fly out from Stansted to watch the weekend games and to cover the possibility of either a sat or sun kick off I fly out sat morning arrive Barca around 12 noon on the sat and return either 6am mon morning or better (for me) tues at 10 pm.

These are regular flights from Stansted and work well for covering either sat or sun kick offs.

Tomchin

Which telecom-provider do you guys recommend for a prepaid 3g (or 4g if possible) simcard in Barcelona?

I always end up spending lots of money on roaming fees for using the internet on my mobile abroad, so i hope to avoid it this time by buying a prepaid card. ( It should be a nano-simcard, for my iphone 5)

barcaGreatFan

HI!
I bought 2 tickets for Barca-SAntos game and when i tried to print my tickets, i got the error message "date and time not confirmed". The game happens at 2nd August! Is something wrong wrong with my booking or i should wait for some time and the message will disapear? Thanks.

Tomchin

HI!
I bought 2 tickets for Barca-SAntos game and when i tried to print my tickets, i got the error message "date and time not confirmed". The game happens at 2nd August! Is something wrong wrong with my booking or i should wait for some time and the message will disapear? Thanks.
Date/hour is definitely confirmed, don't worry about that.

If you can't print at home today, just go to the stadium tomorrow to pick up your tickets (you'll need to show your ID and the credit-card with which the booking was done)

Galning

You could try putting the website in Catalan, seems like there's less bugs then. Maybe it will fix it :)

R

risto

Hi

Me and my friends would like to come from Estonia to Barca vs Sevilla game on 15/09.
Can someone help us with tickets - we would like to sit together, but if i book tickets from club website, there's no option for that.
Our group size is 10. Is here any member, who can help us? For reasonable fee ofc

Galning

Members can't buy tickets together via the website either. It's really annoying. The best thing you can do is when you're in Barcelona buy your tickets as soon as possible so that you still have a good chance of sitting together.

Xagan

Wow, thanks so much everyone for your replies, they've been very helpful. Just one more question, for the games we want to go to, we can't find seats next to each other, is that something that's usually unavoidable? Are we just resigned to having seats relatively near to each other?

Galning

Normally there's always two seats available next to each other even if you have separate tickets. You can always sit together nobody will mind (unless you're in somebody's seat :p). But if you're not comfortable with doing that I recommend just waiting to buy your tickets until you are in Barcelona. For some odd reason it is nearly impossible to find two tickets next to each other via the website.

Home of Barca Fans