FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Pajonk8

Could any of you Socios guys be so kind and provide with information about tickets prices for each sections? Thanks!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Could any of you Socios guys be so kind and provide with information about tickets prices for each sections? Thanks!

Tribuna Central 3 (Block 402 - 410): 299 euros
Corner Nord, Corner Sud: 189-214 euros
Gol Nord, Gol Sud: 169-194 euros
Lateral 3 Superior: 169 euros
Lateral 3 Inferior: 249 euros

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
thanks for the information
There is information on the price of seats nearby

Tribuna and Lateral sections only have the upper block seats available for sale today, the lower blocks are not available, not sure if they are sold out or not.

For the other sections (Gol Nord, Sud and the Corner sections) pretty much seats in all blocks are available. However only a few tickets in each block are available to purchase.

moreino

Right now, two and a half hours before opening the sale for non-member general public for El Clasico, about 2300 tickets are still available. Sales are not that fast as usual (I remember members bought all the tickets less than 10 minutes in previous years). It seems that new seats are added compared to yesterday. So there will be tickets to non-members, good luck everyone. :)

fcb_bahrain

Right now, two and a half hours before opening the sale for non-member general public for El Clasico, about 2300 tickets are still available. Sales are not that fast as usual (I remember members bought all the tickets less than 10 minutes in previous years). It seems that new seats are added compared to yesterday. So there will be tickets to non-members, good luck everyone. :)

Thanx for update idea, i wait open sale

Pajonk8

I bought pretty decent seat swifly yesterday, just after 11. Thanks guys for support! BTW. I can see that many tickets are still available. A very uncommon situation.

SUmonster

Ticket question

Hi,

I will be in Barcelona on the weekend of 02/09/2018. I saw that today the schedule was announced and there is a game that weekend at home vs Osca. I was wondering around how long it takes for the exact day and time to get finalized?

Thank you,

First time Camp Nou visitor

Home of Barca Fans