FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

minep

Hi fans,
we bought four tickets to Barcelona VS Malaga game on 21st October. But we bought tickets from official website, when the date wasn't confirmed (it was on 22 October). We are going to Barcelona on 22st October. So I asked to official support about to return tickets, but they told that is it impossible. The price of one ticket was ~70 €. I think, I should sell it cheaper. Have you ideas how to sell tickets safely?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi fans,
we bought four tickets to Barcelona VS Malaga game on 21st October. But we bought tickets from official website, when the date wasn't confirmed (it was on 22 October). We are going to Barcelona on 22st October. So I asked to official support about to return tickets, but they told that is it impossible. The price of one ticket was ~70 €. I think, I should sell it cheaper. Have you ideas how to sell tickets safely?

Ebay and viagogo but you will likely have to take a hit (with the fees and everything). Good luck!

Galning

[MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION] is Barcelona still famous for pickpocketing?

Yes, but as long as you don't do anything stupid you should be fine.
Few weeks ago I saw an American girl get robbed who had her phone just laying on the table. Guy came begging, literally saw him take the phone underneath a sign that he made and ran off :lol:

dakt

Yes, but as long as you don't do anything stupid you should be fine.
Few weeks ago I saw an American girl get robbed who had her phone just laying on the table. Guy came begging, literally saw him take the phone underneath a sign that he made and ran off :lol:

I guess the best way is to blend in and act like a native Catalan.
Is there any particular clothes you guys wear? :D

I would also appreciate an advice on what to visit. I won't have much time to spend around. We'll be in Barca around 17:30 on Tuesday and will depart at 18:30 on Thursday.
Any tips on how to move around....I read about "T-10" ticket. Cab prices? Maybe some good/affordable restaurants.

Galning

I guess the best way is to blend in and act like a native Catalan.
Is there any particular clothes you guys wear? :D

I would also appreciate an advice on what to visit. I won't have much time to spend around. We'll be in Barca around 17:30 on Tuesday and will depart at 18:30 on Thursday.
Any tips on how to move around....I read about "T-10" ticket. Cab prices? Maybe some good/affordable restaurants.

It sounds harsh but the only people I've heard who got robbed it's always their own fault. And mostly girls too, only ever heard of guys when they were drunk.

It depends on what you like to do.. first time visiting?
Yeah T10 is probably the best, you get 10 travels for less than 10 euros. And it's for all metros, busses, nightbusses,.... A cab is pretty expensive compared to metro/bus but might be worth it if you can't be arsed to look up how to get to a certain place. Everything is very accessible with public transport though.
Every street is filled with restaurants and bars, as long as you stay away from Las Ramblas you should be okay :lol:

dakt

only ever heard of guys when they were drunk.

Pity....so this is not an option for me:

1349201171622599.jpg

It depends on what you like to do.. first time visiting?

Yes.

Home of Barca Fans