FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Martoszka

Hi Guys.
I am in Barcelona 12-19th March. Got a ticket for the game vs Athletic, also wanting to see the return leg vs Chelsea. I have been checking the official website daily for a while now and still, only the VIP tickets are available. I've been to a few CL games, of various stages and tickets always been available well in advance. Noticed they are available on various websites (like viagogo, ticketbis and all that) but having used them in the past, am apalled how much they over charge us (paid almost 4 times more than my pal for tickets for el clasico, for very similar seats!) and decided to stick to the official site. Does any of you, by any chance, know when the regular tickets might become available?

Thanks in advance. :)

Cheers,
Marta

Shreddy

Hi Guys.
I am in Barcelona 12-19th March. Got a ticket for the game vs Athletic, also wanting to see the return leg vs Chelsea. I have been checking the official website daily for a while now and still, only the VIP tickets are available. I've been to a few CL games, of various stages and tickets always been available well in advance. Noticed they are available on various websites (like viagogo, ticketbis and all that) but having used them in the past, am apalled how much they over charge us (paid almost 4 times more than my pal for tickets for el clasico, for very similar seats!) and decided to stick to the official site. Does any of you, by any chance, know when the regular tickets might become available?

Thanks in advance. :)

Cheers,
Marta

Been wondering the same thing for weeks now actually :D. The match will be played in a month time and the tickets still hasn't been put on the official website. I'm actually getting a bit concerned because i have booked everything expect the match ticket :D :D

niclawton

Hi guys,

I've been waiting for a month or so now for tickets for the Atleti match to go on sale and we're now just over 2 weeks from the match and still nothing, so I'm getting a little worried. Should I hold off and continue to wait for them to go on sale on the site or go ahead and get ripped off on Viagogo to ensure I do get a ticket? Really appreciate any help, thanks!

SG-7

Hey guys, needing a bit of assistance in regards to ticketing.

So im going to Barcelona for the first time on march 17th (YAY!!) and want to attend the athletic bilbao game on the 18th. There will be 5 of us wanting to attend the game.

Right now when i have a look at the official Fc Barcelona ticket sales on their website, i can only get 5 seats together that's literally the last row on the very top tier. Would prefer to get something alot closer to the pitch but it seems that most of the tickets are not available? I read on TripAdvisor that 90% of the seats are actually held by season members? So roughly 5-10 days before the game more seats will become available on the Official Barcelona site from the season pass holders that aren't able to go to the game. Is this true? How likely would this happen for atheltic game?

The other option is to get them on Viagogo. Had a look already and we can get 5 tickets in a row on preferred sections. However there is a risk of it being fake tickets? And i guess also the added fees.

So not sure which direction to go here, but any assistance will be much appreciated!

moreino

I recommend to wait and buy on the club site. Most probably you will find seats together a couple of days before the game, even on matchday from ticket booths (just watch a game on tv and see if you can spot empty areas). And if you won't you may try to swap seats with other fans.

Home of Barca Fans