Results 2,056 to 2,060 of 2060

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB_M3 View Post
    Yea Im trying to watch the game. Thanks for that!
    No problem man, enjoy and as always,
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    No problem man, enjoy and as always,
    Hey mate im sorry to bother you.

I most likely will be in barcelona during three days, ( week end barca atletico included). what are the odds (100%) of finding a ticket around 100 euros + when should i start looking into the website ?

as a back up, i would like to know if there are any places/bars where i can watch with good atmosphere.
    kilometers matter ..

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    Hey mate im sorry to bother you.

I most likely will be in barcelona during three days, ( week end barca atletico included). what are the odds (100%) of finding a ticket around 100 euros + when should i start looking into the website ?

as a back up, i would like to know if there are any places/bars where i can watch with good atmosphere.
    Never a bother.

I'd say as early as about a month before the game you can start checking our official site to see if tickets are for sale to the general public and you can choose to buy any time until the game day. Tickets will not be sold out as usual but this game will fetch a pretty decent (probably 70000+) attendance. The chances of getting a ticket around 100 euros are great, but I'd start checking at least a couple of weeks ahead.

I don't know any good bars or places to watch the game since whenever I am in town I always go to Camp Nou to watch the game.

Good luck and have fun!
    Sóc Culer.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Never a bother.

I'd say as early as about a month before the game you can start checking our official site to see if tickets are for sale to the general public and you can choose to buy any time until the game day. Tickets will not be sold out as usual but this game will fetch a pretty decent (probably 70000+) attendance. The chances of getting a ticket around 100 euros are great, but I'd start checking at least a couple of weeks ahead.

I don't know any good bars or places to watch the game since whenever I am in town I always go to Camp Nou to watch the game.

Good luck and have fun!
    Luftastag, first of all, thank you for all the great input. You've helped many people and it's really nice to see.

Do you maybe have an idea (or estimate) of Barcelona-Lyon prices for 14th of March? Is it possible to get decent seats for 140 euros in KO matches of Champions League?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saviola7 View Post
    Luftastag, first of all, thank you for all the great input. You've helped many people and it's really nice to see.

Do you maybe have an idea (or estimate) of Barcelona-Lyon prices for 14th of March? Is it possible to get decent seats for 140 euros in KO matches of Champions League?
    Thank you for your compliments, it's a pleasure to be of some help to our fellow Barca fans. Plus I have a selfish motivation: Get more people to purchase tickets directly from our official site so our club can rake in more money.

Now I have to apologize because to this day I have not watched a single CL game at Camp Nou (all the games I have attended there are regular league games so far) so I honestly don't know if there is a different pricing model/scheme for CL games. I know some clubs do and depending on who they are playing the prices fluctuate (for example Valencia CF). If I have to take a guess 140 euro should get you a decent seat if not the best, since that price will get you almost one of the best seats for a league game.

Your best bet is to sign up for the Lyon game ticket alert here on the official site so as soon as the tickets are open to the general public you can grab one. I get member-only pre-sale messages from the club from time to time, if I get one for this game I will check the price for you too, before they are open to the general public.
    Sóc Culer.