Results 1,996 to 1,999 of 1999

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomchin View Post
    Would tickets for the Clasico 28/10 still become available on the official website for socis? At the moment no regular tickets available, only VIP-tickets (I'm a soci)
    This is from the official website:

In La Liga, tickets go on sale about four weeks before the start of the competition once the fixture list has been announced.

Do tickets for FCB v R. Madrid go on sale as part of the same process?

For FCB v R. Madrid, there are usually two sales processes: an initial one on the same day that all the other matches go on sale (only for non season ticket holding socis), and a second one a few days before the match and always providing tickets have been made available via Seient Lluire (S.LL) (Which is the ticket pool), which initially go on sale to socis. If there is high availability, tickets are also put on sale to the general public.

What it doesn't say is that rarely, if ever, are Clasico tickets available to buy directly from a non-soci in the traditional manner via the club site. There are more club members than either season ticketholders or seats in the Camp Nou. And even as a fan/member, you can make more money without even going to the match, even pay for your season tickets in one match resale. So a lot of members do this and hence, tickets are never available to the general public. As I say, an El Clasico you have to prepare to overpay considerably or get pretty lucky with a contact or something if you aren't a soci
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomchin View Post
    Would tickets for the Clasico 28/10 still become available on the official website for socis? At the moment no regular tickets available, only VIP-tickets (I'm a soci)
    Yes, they usually have a sale specifically for socis who don't have a season ticket a few days before the game. Pretty straight forward to buy one - no need to stress. Always used this to hook up friends with tickets and never been unable to buy tickets this way.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My son and I are travelling from overseas to attend our very first Barca game(s). I was able to buy CL tickets against Inter no problem. We would love to attend the ElClassico. should we wait to buy general public tickets upon arrival at a team store or stadium? I don't know what "soci" means but I read that reference on this forum.

Stubhub and viagogo is over $1000USD for the cheapest two tickets.

I would greatly appreciate your advice as we have no idea what we are doing and have limited money.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been to El Clasico and got tickets a couple of days before the game when they got released to the public. There is no guarantee to get tickets but I would not go down the stubhub route personally