User Tag List

Page 126 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1964

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much you normally pay for El Clasico ticket and where can you buy one? I want to go in May..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    I don't know how it works, I wouldn't recommend it. It is shady business run by foreigners who pay season ticket holders for their tickets and then sell them to tourists.
    There is only one kind of season ticket and that includes Liga, Champions & Copa del Rei. All games.
    Seats can be anywhere in the stadium. Depends on where the season ticket holder's seat is located.

It all depends on where you want to sit. It is not more expensive, everything depends on location of the seat.
    Thanks! So you suggest I buy tickets to each game? I thought the season ticket would work out much cheaper, since I plan on going for as many games as I possibly can.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    Thanks! So you suggest I buy tickets to each game? I thought the season ticket would work out much cheaper, since I plan on going for as many games as I possibly can.
    Moving to Barcelona? I envy you so much Neeraj!
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Moving to Barcelona? I envy you so much Neeraj!
    Well, for 2 years yes. I'm going there for B-school

I understand the envy, it's such an amazing city!
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought ticket for Barca-CHelsea match from viagogo for 155 euros lateral 3 section. It is e-ticket. Now I'm kinda scared and hoping that eticket won't be fake. Does anyone here has bought eticket from viagogo? for Barca game? did it work? And do they accept eticket at campnou or should I take print out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also think it will be more expensive than just buying the game tickets because they resell it for a higher price than the original one and you don't plan to go to all games.

Quote Originally Posted by kishore680 View Post
    I bought ticket for Barca-CHelsea match from viagogo for 155 euros lateral 3 section. It is e-ticket. Now I'm kinda scared and hoping that eticket won't be fake. Does anyone here has bought eticket from viagogo? for Barca game? did it work? And do they accept eticket at campnou or should I take print out.
    You better wait until the sale on the official fcb website. It would be a miracle if the game gets sold out.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all!

Going to be in Barcelona the weekend of the home game to Villarreal.
    Looking to get tickets via the official website.

Can anyone advise at what dates they are likely to go on sale?
    And roughly how much it will be for a ticket, mid tier’s behind either goal. I priced the Bilbao game at 79€ per ticket for this area.
    Do we think the Villarreal game will be priced similarly to the Bilbao game?

Thanks all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like the vip tickets are still available for the chelsea match and they haven't opened the normal tickets yet on the official website

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Copa Del Rey semi final dates

I am planning to buy flight tickets to be in Barcelona for the 2nd leg of the semi final of the Copa Del Rey. I need to back mid week the same week. Can you please help me with information whether the second leg of Barcelona will be on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday ? What decides that ? I am assuming they will announce the draw only a day or two after the quarter final.

More details: I will be in Barcelona (one way flight booked) for the 1st leg of the semi. I will either fly back Sunday after first leg. Or I will wait for the 2nd leg. If Barca does not qualify I am fine with watching a good game say RealM v/a Ath Madrid. Or if Barca qualifies I will be flying to the away city too. But I am trying to get back soon, preferably exactly a day after the barca game. So I need to know or guess when the second leg of the Barca semi final will be.

Any guidance will be appreciated. I have already spent 16 hours researching this Need your help.
    * Huge Barca Fan. Watched El Clasico at Madrid 2015. CL and La Liga at Camp Nou *

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a clasico ticket at the Bernabeu from viagogo and it worked fine

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    It won't be sold out so just wait. Because you'll overpay with ticketmaster or any other website.
    When do you think they will open ticket sale for Barca - Atletico Madrid? How hard is it to get two seats next to each other when buying from official website?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it would be really expensive. Just know that buying a season ticket from someone else is not recognised by Barça so if you have any problems or get scammed you will get no help.

Quote Originally Posted by wissy View Post
    When do you think they will open ticket sale for Barca - Atletico Madrid? How hard is it to get two seats next to each other when buying from official website?
    They opened them last week for members. Usually they become available a couple of weeks before the game for the general public. I think you can register your email on the website so that they can let you know when the tickets become available for purchase.
    Two seats shouldn't be a problem

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anybody know when the date for the Athletico game will be confirmed? Thanks in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UTB1 View Post
    Does anybody know when the date for the Athletico game will be confirmed? Thanks in advance
    same question: When will the tickets be available for the atleti game?

And where should you buy the tickets? On the official page?

Or do you have good experience with other sites?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recommend the official page, yes.