FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Jelboo

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy two tickets to a Barcelona game probably in March or April. Do you think I could still get seats next to each other? And how exactly does this work, do they send the tickets to me via e-mail or anything?

moreino

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy two tickets to a Barcelona game probably in March or April. Do you think I could still get seats next to each other? And how exactly does this work, do they send the tickets to me via e-mail or anything?

If you buy from the official FC Barcelona site you either may print you tickets if this feature works (most of the time it does not, in my limited experience) or you can collect the tickets from the ticket offices at the stadium. If you buy from the other official source, ticketmaster.es then you can collect from ATMs across Spain, from ticket offices or from partner stores listed on their website.

LuciMK

Hey, please, I need some advice as well. I'm in Barcelona, when barcelona vs Celtic match will be (Champions league, 23.10). I wanted to buy the cheapest tickets through fcbarcelona.com. Well, it didn't accept my credit and debit card. So i tried ticketmaster.es, but they are no tickets available (but on fcbarcelona they are some..). What that suppose to mean? Will be some tickets on ticketmaster available soon? Or is there any other way, how to get that tickets? I also tried to call the fc barcelona "helpline", but 1.no english 2.veery bad connection.. Thank you!

Galning

Hey, please, I need some advice as well. I'm in Barcelona, when barcelona vs Celtic match will be (Champions league, 23.10). I wanted to buy the cheapest tickets through fcbarcelona.com. Well, it didn't accept my credit and debit card. So i tried ticketmaster.es, but they are no tickets available (but on fcbarcelona they are some..). What that suppose to mean? Will be some tickets on ticketmaster available soon? Or is there any other way, how to get that tickets? I also tried to call the fc barcelona "helpline", but 1.no english 2.veery bad connection.. Thank you!
It's probably because ticketmaster don't want to refresh it since the match is still a couple of weeks away.
I'd advice you to keep on trying to buy them via the official site. By the way, have you ordered tickets successfully with that card in the past? I always have the same problem with the official site, if you want to buy a lot of tickets after a while it just stops accepting your card. Like last Clasico I needed 5 tickets and I had to use 3 different credit cards. It's probably because they don't want one person to own a lot of tickets. But it would be pretty weird if this was the case because it's "just" a regular Champions League group stage match..

I beg to differ. I ordered a ticket yesterday for a La Liga game late in the season and I wasn't able to print at home.

Noob! :p
Pretty weird, maybe it's because you're not a member? No idea to be honest, it's the first time I hear somebody say they can't print their tickets at home.

jai_dee

Noob! :p
Pretty weird, maybe it's because you're not a member? No idea to be honest, it's the first time I hear somebody say they can't print their tickets at home.

It is a step up I suppose...last time the official site wouldn't accept either of my credit cards and I had to use La Caixa and collect at the stadium when I got there. This time it did, just won't give me the option to print at home. I did wonder if it was just because the game was so far away, and maybe I'll be able to print at home a bit closer to the game? Not really fancying another long wait in a queue if I can avoid it.

celticbhoy

Guys, it looks like Celtic fans will be banished to one of the high sectors for the match with Barca.
If I try to buy tickets for one of the lower sectors? Are stewards likely to remove us (myself and my daughter) if we wear colours? I am prepared to pay the 100+ Euros, but wouldn't want to be removed ! I have been to camp Nou before and found these seats both cold and too distant to enjoy the game properly.
Thanks

PaCmAn

Guys, it looks like Celtic fans will be banished to one of the high sectors for the match with Barca.
If I try to buy tickets for one of the lower sectors? Are stewards likely to remove us (myself and my daughter) if we wear colours? I am prepared to pay the 100+ Euros, but wouldn't want to be removed ! I have been to camp Nou before and found these seats both cold and too distant to enjoy the game properly.
Thanks

As long as you cheer when Barça score then you be okay.

Tembbi

I don't know. It's weird. I am not a member either but I was able to print tickets for the last match I went to see but now that I bought tickets to Barca - Malaga (last game of the season)
it won't let me print those even though it has been a month since the purchase already.

PaCmAn

I purchased tickets for the Atletico game in December and I cannot print from home either. Have to collect from Camp Nou.

LuciMK

Thanks for your answer. I just wanted 2 tickets (and I still want :) ). Ticketmaster.es finally works - but as I expected, they are almost no tickets with the cheapest fare - 46Euro. I found 2 tickets in the same sector, but second seat very far away from the first seat. Can you tell me - what's my chances, if I wait and check the website every day - will there be more tickets back in the system (but the cheapest one)?
I have no idea... :) Thank you.

Tembbi

I would say there will be tickets available but unfortunately mots of them free only 1-3 days prior to the game. So, you will have to live in stress hoping you get the tickets you want.
So, you will get the tickets but the con is that you need to check the website constantly.

Andy bhoy

Hi

Hi im travelling over to barcelona for the barca v celtic game isit possible to get tickets in the barca end or will I get rejected? Or do u think I'll get 1 on the night of the game?

Home of Barca Fans