FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Mcnico

Hi I am planning to take my son to the Athletico game at the end of the month and going by what I have read I should be able to get tickets. I have seen tickets for sale on Viagogo and will cost more than waiting for to buy them from the club. Am I correct in waiting or do you suggest paying a bit more to make sure I get them. Any help would be great.

Many tickets will get released on the week up to the game if past experience is anything to go by. There will be plenty of options 3 or 4 days before the game, buy and print out from the club, easy. You can even download to your phone and have them scanned to get in.

dunfermline73

Thanks for the help. One more question. I have seen alot of different sellers claiming to be official selling agents for Barcelona and can anybody tell me the reputable companies and the scammers. Thanks.

Galning

Why would Barça need agents to sell their tickets? Not saying it's a scam but obviously these guys have to get their profit somewhere.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Pretty sure the Barca site is the only 'Official' place where the club sells tickets. Might be wrong though.

Grego

If we go through to the next round of the copa del rey, when will we play at home? I've read somewhere that it's gonna be against Valencia normally... Is it already formal where we play our first leg? Will we play at home the 20th or 27th of january?

4candles

If we go through to the next round of the copa del rey, when will we play at home? I've read somewhere that it's gonna be against Valencia normally... Is it already formal where we play our first leg? Will we play at home the 20th or 27th of january?

As far as I know the draw hasn't been made yet. I seem to remember in previous seasons that the later rounds were known in advance (i.e. "winner game 1 vs winner game 2"), but this season it looks to be a random draw each round, and from the quarter-final onwards is unseeded (according to wikipedia) so we don't know if Barca will be home or away until the draw is made, and I can't find any mention of when that draw is...

NaiBDA

!!!El Classico April 3rd - Fan From Bermuda!!!

Hi

So i'm new to the forum and huge Barca supporter. I am coming to Spain end of March for my honeymoon to do a Moutain Bike adventure around the Sierra Nevada which will end on the Saturday before the Classico (good timing I know!).

Question is what is the best way to get tickets for the game. I have never seen Barca play so needless to say I have to see it....there are no other options!

I dont want to pay anything super crazy. Trying to keep ticket price under $1000

I did see the site below had goal side seats for 750 euro which seems decent. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks so much in advanced!

http://www.entradasbarcelona.com/en...id-tickets-bbva-spanish-league-2015-2016.html

NaiBDA

just a follow up I read a few other posts and looks like maybe Viagogo is a better place to shop for tickets. Looking like 2 seats behind the goal tier 2 (read in another post those are good seats) are going for around 740$. I guess maybe what I want to know is - should I buy them now? Is there a way to get them cheaper? Thoughts? Thanks!

Grego

As far as I know the draw hasn't been made yet. I seem to remember in previous seasons that the later rounds were known in advance (i.e. "winner game 1 vs winner game 2"), but this season it looks to be a random draw each round, and from the quarter-final onwards is unseeded (according to wikipedia) so we don't know if Barca will be home or away until the draw is made, and I can't find any mention of when that draw is...

Yes indeed, last year I've already booked my flight tickets after the first game... Then we knew already when and against who (Real or Atletico).

lmulion03

Hi Naibda

I'll also be traveling to go see El Clasico but be advised that the date and time Sunday April 3rd is not yet confirmed. It could switch to Saturday April 2nd (i even heard Monday although very unlikely) due to TV contracts.

Jesse

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
15th January I think the draw is. Can't remember where I saw that though so don't quote me on that one.

4candles

Hi Naibda

I'll also be traveling to go see El Clasico but be advised that the date and time Sunday April 3rd is not yet confirmed. It could switch to Saturday April 2nd (i even heard Monday although very unlikely) due to TV contracts.

Jesse

The game will more likely than not be played on Saturday 2nd - the CL quarter-finals are scheduled for Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th, and assuming both Barca and Madrid qualify (and don't get drawn together!), I would expect that one will play on the Tuesday and one on the Wednesday.

vinni

I hope everyone is enjoying the grenada match. :)

I finally got my ass off to order plane tickets for the return leg against Arsenal in Barcelona. My girlfriend is a long time Arsenal fan so this should be intresting..

I never been to camp nou yet so i have a question about the tickets there. How much do they usally cost if i buy them straight from the club? I see on viagogo i need to pay about 228 euros to sit at the long side 4. I'm asking since im not sure how much i will save if i wait til the club releases their tickets, and i dont want to end up without any tickets at all.. Thanks in advance for any replies

Last edited:

NaiBDA

Ok so are you saying wait until like a week or two before the game to buy tickets? Will prices go up by then or no? Sorry Ive never been so just don't want to get caught out.

Home of Barca Fans