FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

lazarus

[MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION] Tnx for reply.

If you or anyone else come across Soci or someone who is willing to sell ticket, please PM me.

I will check-out,hopefully they will put some tickets trough website :$

omersasi

Im gonna be in Barcelona for the game against Granada on January 10 and found tickets in Tribuna 1 section 106 row 6 and was wondering if those are good tickets? Also, leaning towards staying at a hostel while in Barcelona. Do you guys think thats a good idea or should I book a hotel room? Gonna be in the city for five days. Thanks

Barcafan 2304

Im gonna be in Barcelona for the game against Granada on January 10 and found tickets in Tribuna 1 section 106 row 6 and was wondering if those are good tickets? Also, leaning towards staying at a hostel while in Barcelona. Do you guys think thats a good idea or should I book a hotel room? Gonna be in the city for five days. Thanks

I usually stay in a hostel as I only go for a maximum of 2 nights for a game but tbh, if it's a good few nights your staying, I'd go with a decent hotel

omersasi

For the game against Granada on January 10, should I buy tickets now or wait until the game is closer? I found some very good seats but was wondering if I could find even better seats once the game gets closer? Also, should I buy tickets from the Lateral stand or Tribuna stand?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For the game against Granada on January 10, should I buy tickets now or wait until the game is closer? I found some very good seats but was wondering if I could find even better seats once the game gets closer? Also, should I buy tickets from the Lateral stand or Tribuna stand?

I'd say wait a bit longer as some season ticket holders might be releasing their tickets with even better seats, especially if you are looking for two side by side tickets etc. But if you think yours are very good already, go for them since the price won't go down anyway.

Personally I prefer Tribuna because it is closer to the "dugout" and you can see players warming up etc.

dakt

This morning my CEO came with two tickets for Barca vs. Deportivo. (East Tribuna->players zone) :wub:
So see you in Catalunya in December. :barcascarf:

Last edited:

Barcadub

Anyone visiting Madrid for the El Clasico ? If yes, where are you traveling from ?

Dublin, anybody know if the tickets would make it as far as the public sale? non season ticket holders on the 12th, Madrista fans on the 14th and then public on the 16th.

any chance at all there would be some left?

omersasi

are first row tickets good? found tickets for the granada game in the tribuna section, dead center, row 1
are those seats good or would my view be somewhat blocked by the benches, tv camers, etc.?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
are first row tickets good? found tickets for the granada game in the tribuna section, dead center, row 1
are those seats good or would my view be somewhat blocked by the benches, tv camers, etc.?

Good in terms of seeing our players up and close, but also bad because it is not elevated enough to see the positioning and what is going on on the pitch. You will just see a bunch of bodies going after the ball.

barna-ger

Hey! I'm wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

I have booked flights and hotel accommodation from Friday 11th of December to Monday 14th December for my Wife's Birthday and seeing that I'm going to be in Barcelona then, I thought why not catch a Barca game! I'm sure she won't mind lol. So the game I'm thinking of is the Saturday 12th December game against Deportivo. I've had a look on the website and they are tickets available sat next to each other, but when I click to add them to my basket they are weirdly numbered- for example two seats next to each other should read seat no 8 and seat no 9 but they are read seat number 8 and seat number 10?. Is that just the way they set there seats out?? We'll still be sat next to each other? Also I've had a look on the website and I'm not too sure where to sit- theres tickets available everywhere, preferable in the 2nd tier i'm thinking. Could someone do me a favour and have a look on the website and see if you can point me in the right direction. Or any advice would be appreciated. I'm thinking of buying them asap incase they gone so close to christmas. Thanks!

Home of Barca Fans