FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

observer247

I am almost sure you will be able to buy the tickets 2 or 3 days before the game. For eg. I did not buy the tickets for the home game against Real Sociedad yet the same weekend as the Roma game. Tickets for that are available now but I will just wait for the time to be confirmed. Based on what I read, you have a 99% chance of getting tickets. Just submit your email id in the form and they will notify you. I wont worry at all if I were you. You will easily get the tickets.

Yeah won't be able to go mate but watch on tv at home I think. Just a bit worried about the Roma game as booked flights but worried about ticket availability

Barcafan 2304

I am almost sure you will be able to buy the tickets 2 or 3 days before the game. For eg. I did not buy the tickets for the home game against Real Sociedad yet the same weekend as the Roma game. Tickets for that are available now but I will just wait for the time to be confirmed. Based on what I read, you have a 99% chance of getting tickets. Just submit your email id in the form and they will notify you. I wont worry at all if I were you. You will easily get the tickets.

Thanks mate will keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the info

Barcared

Hi
I am travelling over for the Clasico in April and was wondering what the cheapest place to get 2 tickets not in the Gods is. Know it's not possible to buy off the official site and tried Viagogo which worked out at £500 per ticket in the 2nd tier does anybody know any better sites or is that the best deal I'll be able to get?
Many thanks

Visca Barca!!

Barcafan 2304

Maybe I panicked I don't know. Booked for the first time ever with ticket bureau, have to pick the ticket up from their collection point in the ramblas before the game against Roma

observer247

Yes, you did panic :) I have the eticket printed out at home. Maybe next time. But again, you have the peace of mind. I will be watching the Roma game.. maybe we can meet during the half time :)

Maybe I panicked I don't know. Booked for the first time ever with ticket bureau, have to pick the ticket up from their collection point in the ramblas before the game against Roma

intensive

I have a question i wanted to buy tickets for the villareal game trough the official site but it says :

Exclusive sale for members only. Please log in.

if i wait a few days, can i buy tickets then?
or do i have to become a member!

greetings

Barcafan 2304

I have a question i wanted to buy tickets for the villareal game trough the official site but it says :

Exclusive sale for members only. Please log in.

if i wait a few days, can i buy tickets then?
or do i have to become a member!

greetings

It won't sell out though I think we will see 80,000 plus but you should be fine mate

Andrada

Sorry if someone has asked this before. I have purchased tickets for the Barcelona - Rome game in late November through Viagogo and downloaded the e-ticket. Is the site legit? Will the ticket work? How do I know the seller did issued a copy?

Has anyone purchased through this site?

Thank you so much.

observer247

FYI: Just found out that Barcelona will play their Copa Del Rey game on 2nd December. Damn, I will be away for 3 days to Munich during this to come back for the weekend game. Need to fly back early. Already have non refundable tickets :(

Barcafan 2304

Copa del rey games in the early rounds are ideal for cheap games or indeed, getting tickets for high profile games. Will look at the draws closely

Home of Barca Fans