FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

OAN11

HI there, may I know when are they going to decide when Madrid vs Barca will be?
I checked Real Madrid website and found that it's to confirm either 21-22 November.

Do you know when are going to confirm? I want to buy the travel ticket and book a hotel room

Thanks for your help.

BarcaHeavy

Hi guys,

I'm heading to Barcelona from the UK this weekend with 2 mates and we're hoping to the see the Levante game on 20th September. At the moment the official website doesn't have any tickets for seats together, although from what I've read much more tickets should be released 2-3 days before kick off?? Is this correct? Is it likely we will still get decent seats together?

I have checked viagogo and they have loads of tickets available seats together but the price is considerably marked up.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Andrew M

Hi guys,

I'm heading to Barcelona from the UK this weekend with 2 mates and we're hoping to the see the Levante game on 20th September. At the moment the official website doesn't have any tickets for seats together, although from what I've read much more tickets should be released 2-3 days before kick off?? Is this correct? Is it likely we will still get decent seats together?

I have checked viagogo and they have loads of tickets available seats together but the price is considerably marked up.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Don't worry, you'll be fine. I wouldn't expect more than 80, 000 attendance.

You're right in what you've read that more seats will be freed up. :)

Mcnico

Yep just keep checking, I bought my ticket on the Thursday for the Saturday fixture against Valencia last April. Plenty of seats suddenly came available together, then just print or download to your phone :)

intensive

I will be visiting from 3 - 9 november, to watch 2 games:

VS Bate Borisov & VS Villareal.

I already have the tickets for the CL game, for Villareal game i'm still looking to find some nice spots..

but besides that, we want to visit a training.
Someone here with more info on visiting training?

website says it will be announced when the training is opened for public, are they busy?

isosunriser

Intensive, i have two tickets for the Barcelona - Villareal match. I bought them one month ago when the match was stated to be on the 31-1 nov weekend, and now i see the game si a week later.
Because of the fact that i will leave Barcelona on 5th of november, i want to sell the tickets not to lose the money.
Are you interested?

observer247

Need advise

I plan to watch the El Clasico at Madrid. I was checking Twitter. Saw this: https://twitter.com/messi10stats/status/648711733524066304

CQCv3lQUkAErqe6.jpg

Check the pictures.

Looks like its going to be a nightmare being in the stadium. When Barcelona scores a goal, I cannot control myself. And if I am surrounded by these kind of Madrid fans, I will get beaten up. Seriously... any advice ? Need help.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Well I guess if you are sitting amongst madridistas you will have to control yourself. No other way around it. I celebrate like crazy when my team scores but if I was sat amongst madridistas I would have enough self control and common sense not to.

observer247

Previously I had decided to sit in the common seats. But now I am thinking I should seat in the away team fan's seating (goal area). In both cases, in a neutral shirt.

Maybe I should try to get a seat closer to the VIP area (will be damn expensive). For eg. the goal section on the home side will be the worst side for me where aggressive Madridista fans will be seating.

Well I guess if you are sitting amongst madridistas you will have to control yourself. No other way around it. I celebrate like crazy when my team scores but if I was sat amongst madridistas I would have enough self control and common sense not to.

observer247

[MENTION=4069]stokebarca[/MENTION] , I dont know when they will reopen sales. Few points which you might find useful.

a) The tickets were for sale a month back. I already bought ticket to this game. Then they closed.
b) There is nothing to worry as tickets will be available. I checked the game against Bayer. LOTS of tickets are available even today. So I am guessing that day too tickets will be available.
c) Two factors that would be different from the Roma game would be:
1) Messi is missing today. And the Roma game could be the first home game Messi plays.
2) If Barca wins the El Classico, people might come in to the Roma game to appreciate the team.

Barcafan 2304

Yeah won't be able to go mate but watch on tv at home I think. Just a bit worried about the Roma game as booked flights but worried about ticket availability

Home of Barca Fans