FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So i'm thinking of going with a friend to Barcelona on the Levante game weekend. Are those Hotel+flight combos any good? If so, does anyone know a good site to purchase one? And which are the best areas for the hotel?

Depending on where you are coming from, I guess. Travelocity.com is one of my favorite sites that always have good combo deals.

I'd suggest hotels near Plaça de Catalunya. You can easily take the metro to Camp Nou.

Alen

Depending on where you are coming from, I guess. Travelocity.com is one of my favorite sites that always have good combo deals.

I'd suggest hotels near Plaça de Catalunya. You can easily take the metro to Camp Nou.

Thanks luft :cheers:

I'm traveling from Paris, i just don't want to take a 50min cab drive every time i want to go out. I'll check the site right now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thanks luft :cheers:

I'm traveling from Paris, i just don't want to take a 50min cab drive every time i want to go out. I'll check the site right now.

You are very welcome Alen. :cheers:

If you are from Paris, you might as well check some French sites since I've heard cross-border air travel in Europe is extremely cheap.

Alen

You are very welcome Alen. :cheers:

If you are from Paris, you might as well check some French sites since I've heard cross-border air travel in Europe is extremely cheap.

Found a nice deal(i think): 550€ hotel+flight for 2. I think i'm done, that was a good night's work. Thanks again Luft.

observer247

seat

I have a ticket booked for the roma camp nou game in the middle tier, side, so almost at the center. I plan to watch another game that weekend, one against Sociedad at Camp Nou. Can you please suggest another location to watch the game from ? Just want to vary the experience. I was thinking .. maybe the first couple of rows on the side/center ? At Camp Nou, are there photographers etc blocking the view for the first few seats ? At other venues, I had to stand up everytime the ball was near the goal as the first row will stand up because of the people in front. Is there a place I can seat which is very close where the substitutes seat ?

observer247

One question about the game against Sociedad at Camp Nou. Till days are finalized, it says Sunday. If I book now and the game is scheduled for Monday, Nov 28th (which I cannot watch), can I get a refund ? I understand that tickets should be available even the last week for this game, is there any advantage I get by buying the ticket 2 months in advance ? Is it best to just wait for time to be finalized ? I need just one ticket, so I am thinking will get it anyway, right ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have a ticket booked for the roma camp nou game in the middle tier, side, so almost at the center. I plan to watch another game that weekend, one against Sociedad at Camp Nou. Can you please suggest another location to watch the game from ? Just want to vary the experience. I was thinking .. maybe the first couple of rows on the side/center ? At Camp Nou, are there photographers etc blocking the view for the first few seats ? At other venues, I had to stand up everytime the ball was near the goal as the first row will stand up because of the people in front. Is there a place I can seat which is very close where the substitutes seat ?

Speaking from my own experience, not really, you can still see what's going on for the most part, however, I'd advise against sitting that low (first or second row) since I had no idea what was going on the other side of the pitch, all you see is a bunch of players running around.

Last edited:

PhilS

One question about the game against Sociedad at Camp Nou. Till days are finalized, it says Sunday. If I book now and the game is scheduled for Monday, Nov 28th (which I cannot watch), can I get a refund ? I understand that tickets should be available even the last week for this game, is there any advantage I get by buying the ticket 2 months in advance ? Is it best to just wait for time to be finalized ? I need just one ticket, so I am thinking will get it anyway, right ?

For Barca, the weekend games get scheduled for either Saturday or Sunday. La Liga sticks lessor teams with the Monday and Friday timeslots. Never expect to get a refund from the team for any ticket, even if they say they will issue a refund. Reselling a ticket should be possible, such as through Viagogo.

observer247

Thank you. Whats the best value for money seat at Camp Nou ? (not the goal end)

Haha.. I am going to Madrid for the El Classico and generally mailed a couple of Craiglist ticket sellers. Asking $700 :) I have my fingers crossed waiting for the official ticket window.

Catalan Fan

Thank you. Whats the best value for money seat at Camp Nou ? (not the goal end)

Haha.. I am going to Madrid for the El Classico and generally mailed a couple of Craiglist ticket sellers. Asking $700 :) I have my fingers crossed waiting for the official ticket window.

Lateral tier 3 are the cheapest tickets, close to the corners.For Sociedad they are around 40 euros.But you are up in the Gods, it's some experience although not ideal for watching the game.

I've mostly watched games from around halfway up tier 2, Gol Nord right behind the goal.We usually attack that end in 2nd half as well.Tickets are about 60 euros there.

If you go on FCB site, you can choose your seat for a given game and it gives you a view of the pitch from where you are seated.

EDIT; If you cover sat and sun you should be fine.I've never known a game to be changed to a fri or mon.

Last edited:

observer247

Because you guys have so much experience, asking this.

I will be watching the El Classico at Madrid. Various thoughts:

a) Maybe I should sit in the away fans area. I get to wear my Barca jersey and cheer with my fellow Barcelona supporters. Bad thing will be that I will miss almost half the game as they will be goal end seats.

b) I should buy a usual ticket and seat somewhere in the center or at a seat not in the goal end. I get to enjoy this amazing game as I am spending so much money to go to Spain for this. But after watching the Athletico Madrid fans today at the stands (on TV), I am thinking with everyone around me cheering for Real Madrid, it may not be a great experience seating there with madrid fans.

What do you think ? Where should I seat in the game against Madrid at Madrid ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because you guys have so much experience, asking this.

I will be watching the El Classico at Madrid. Various thoughts:

a) Maybe I should sit in the away fans area. I get to wear my Barca jersey and cheer with my fellow Barcelona supporters. Bad thing will be that I will miss almost half the game as they will be goal end seats.

b) I should buy a usual ticket and seat somewhere in the center or at a seat not in the goal end. I get to enjoy this amazing game as I am spending so much money to go to Spain for this. But after watching the Athletico Madrid fans today at the stands (on TV), I am thinking with everyone around me cheering for Real Madrid, it may not be a great experience seating there with madrid fans.

What do you think ? Where should I seat in the game against Madrid at Madrid ?

I'd do the (b) option. It is perfectly OK to cheer for us as long as you don't wear our jersey while sitting among Real Madrid fans.

When I was at Abu Dhabi Bernabeu this April I watched their CL quarter-final against Atletico, I was sitting among a sea of Real Madrid fans and next to two Atletico fans. Certainly we were cheering for Atletico, we didn't have any problems.

Catalan Fan

I'd do the (b) option. It is perfectly OK to cheer for us as long as you don't wear our jersey while sitting among Real Madrid fans.

When I was at Abu Dhabi Bernabeu this April I watched their CL quarter-final against Atletico, I was sitting among a sea of Real Madrid fans and next to two Atletico fans. Certainly we were cheering for Atletico, we didn't have any problems.

Option A all day long, assuming I could afford and get a ticket :thumbsup:

Couldn't imagine watching a Clasico surrounded by them lot.

Last edited:

observer247

I dont think I would be wearing the jersey till I reach Barcelona for the game against Roma. I dont know Spanish and will be alone at the stadium. So risky, especially after we trash them 3-1 :)

So option A in a neutral jersey. Problem with option B is goal end and also I cannot wear a jersey anyway :)

Home of Barca Fans