FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

matey

As far as I know tickets can't be cancelled. You'll have to find someone who's willing to buy your tickets (at a discount price) I'm afraid.

The question is how to sell them if they cannot be picked up by the original purchaser...

Tomchin

Hmmm, confusing stuff. So if I understand it correctly, your Spanish friend bought a ticket from the Barca-website for you, but she doesn't want to go pick up the ticket? Why don't you go pick up the ticket yourself in Barcelona, prior to the game? (all you need, is a copy of the ID-card + credit-card with which the booking was made). Or you don't want to go to the game at all?

Maybe you could try mailing barcelona (oab@fcbarcelona.cat) to further discuss your problem.

matey

Hmmm, confusing stuff. So if I understand it correctly, your Spanish friend bought a ticket from the Barca-website for you, but she doesn't want to go pick up the ticket? Why don't you go pick up the ticket yourself in Barcelona, prior to the game? (all you need, is a copy of the ID-card + credit-card with which the booking was made). Or you don't want to go to the game at all?

Maybe you could try mailing barcelona (oab@fcbarcelona.cat) to further discuss your problem.

She's from Madrid and cannot go to Barca to pick the tickets up, as simple and confusing as that.

T

TukkerGlen

Hello!

I want to visit the CL match against Celtic (23-10) with 2 of my friends. But when I check the official Barcelona site for tickets there are not that many tickets available. How is that possible? Is the match already sold out?
What is the fastest way to secure 3 tickets next to each other? My friends are scared that we won't get tickets for the match.

moreino

Hey guys, gonna travel in Barca and visit my 2nd classico in row :) Last one in april i got problem with tickets, they didn't sell them at all on offsite/ticketmaster w/o member's card :( So i found local member and got my ticket for 350e/cat3. Yeah, it's crazy to pay x4 times more than official price, but what can you do.
So, i'm looking for someone, who have members card and not planning to visit el Clásico (sounds strange :) I need 4 tickets cat1/2 (could be 2 tickets), i could pay you for help as well :)
Also, maybe someone know, based on experience, any chance to get tickets in last sale one day before the game on offsite/ticketmaster? I relayed on this in april and didn't work out, but it was a really decider game in La Liga also Chelsea game 3days later. Season only starts now so maybe attention would be not so sky high.
Thanks for advices!

Hi, I may have two cat2 tickets, but they won't be cheaper than your cat3 tickets.
Attention to El Clasico is always high. I'm not sure if last sale will be open for all supporters or only to members, but I expect they sell every ticket in minutes.

fab

New signing
Hi there

I will travel to barcelona around the time, when the clasico will be played. can anyone recommend a good strategie to get 2 tickets for the match (or at least can tell me all the options)?
would be great to finally see a barça game

harvdog13

Hi, I may have two cat2 tickets, but they won't be cheaper than your cat3 tickets.
Attention to El Clasico is always high. I'm not sure if last sale will be open for all supporters or only to members, but I expect they sell every ticket in minutes.

I'd be interested in the Cat2 tickets if you decide to sell them. Willing to spend a bit extra on them if you let me know your price & decide to sell. I'll be in Barcelona most of the week before the clasico game so I can pick them up there or you can mail them.

Thanks!

El Hefe

I scored 2 tickets the derbi barceloni on january 6. They're near the front of section 435, which is right on the halfway line, 3rd level up, section closest to the ledge. Can someone tell me what the view will be like from there? Thanks.

Also, how early should I show up to the games, and is there a way to change my seats once I've already bought the tickets.

Last edited:

moreino

Hi there

I will travel to barcelona around the time, when the clasico will be played. can anyone recommend a good strategie to get 2 tickets for the match (or at least can tell me all the options)?
would be great to finally see a barça game

Strategies:
1. Wait for the day before the match and hope ticket sale will be open to all supporters and not just socis (club members). You only will pay face value. Odds are minimal, maybe they sell only to members, there is no clear information about this on the official pages. However, I read a forum post somewhere, probably not here that a supporter managed to get a ticket a day before El Clasico some years ago.
2. Ticket agencies and ticket exchange sites. You will pay about 4 times the face value.
3. A member, who is selling his/her ticket. Same high prices as option 2 above. You may find a member here who is willing to sell a ticket...
4. Scalpers, touts before the game around the stadium. Last resort.

Tomchin

I scored 2 tickets the derbi barceloni on january 6. They're near the front of section 435, which is right on the halfway line, 3rd level up, section closest to the ledge. Can someone tell me what the view will be like from there? Thanks.

Also, how early should I show up to the games, and is there a way to change my seats once I've already bought the tickets.
To know what your view will be like: When you buy a ticket on barca's official website, you can see what the view from your seat will be like. So just initiate the booking-process for a random game, and choose your seat.

1 hour before the game should be fine, players start warming up on the pitch +- 30 min before kick-off.

Once you're inside the stadium, inside your block, you can still swap seats (if the attendance is not too high)

Gaffa

Hello Guys!

I am a Celtic fan from Glasgow, however a close friend on mine is a Barcelona supporter and he is looking to buy a ticket for the Barcelona end in Celtic Park for the CL game. Does anyone have any advice I can pass on to him?

Home of Barca Fans