FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

agm2502

Hi People,

i have a few questions:

in october/november i will be visiting barcelona to watch 1, 2 or 3 games.
I hope barca will play a home champions league match on one of those 2 dates:

18-10-2015 Barcelona - Rayo Vallecano
20/21-10-2015 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
25-10-2015 Barcelona - Eibar
01-11-2015 Barcelona - Villareal
03/04-11-2015 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

my questions are:

1: is it a problem if i buy 2 liga tickets but not sitting next to eachother. is it possible to sit next to eachother even if the tickets dont say so?
2: will i be able to buy the tickets for the champions league match on matchday at the stadium? >
Maybe better question: what is the best way to buy champions league tickets for group stage.

i am not a socio (yet)

greetings.

If I were you I would buy two tickets as close as possible to each other and maybe 1 in from an aisle seat, then ask if someone next to you would swap with the person you are going with, the reason I say to get tickets for 1 seat from the end is so that if someone is next to you they will likely be by themselves and so more likely to swap. You will be able to buy the tickets for the champions league game from the club website in the same manner as the league games but they won't come up for sale until the groups/fixtures have been announced, you shouldn't have any issue buying the tickets from the stadium unless they are meeting a big team.

Grego

Hello,
I want to go to the game Atletico Madrid - Barcelona. Where are the Barca supporters sitting? I want to buy tickets near the Barca supporters. Is it possible to go to the game with Barca shirt sitting in the Atletico area or is that not done ?!
Thx

belek

Welcome. I am from Poland. He wants to come to the match Barcelona - Real Sociedad. My question is what is the deadline for this match? with us in Poland timing of the match is 22.11.2015r The official website FCBarceona and LaLiga term this match 11/29/2015 Is the term may change? What is the price of a ticket for a child to 6 and 9 years old? Regards!

observer247

I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old. Is there a child ticket that we need to buy or is it free or is it full adult fee at the Camp Nou ?

NvanMJ

I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old. Is there a child ticket that we need to buy or is it free or is it full adult fee at the Camp Nou ?

Are you a member?

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/detail/article/how-can-children-under-the-age-of-8-gain-access-to-the-camp-nou

Mcnico

Hi all, i'm new to the site. There will be a group of 10 of us coming over next year, maybe for the valencia match. would i be right in thinking this game will not be a sell out so tickets should be quite easy to get? Also i otice there are agents already selling the tickets but seem to be quite high in price. what would you recommend me to do? just book the flights now while they are cheap and just purchase tickets when we arrive? Or buy them from the official Barca website a few weeks before? Also, how much should i be expecting to pay bearing in mind i want reasonably decent seats but still cheap lol. Basically as long as i am not sat so high up that i cant tell whos who! Lol. Any help would be much appreiciated, thanks in advance!

Max
I went to the game against Valencia in April. I find that 2 or 3 days before the game more tickets suddenly become available. These are normally better seats than ones sold months in advance. For reasonable seats maybe in the middle tier I would look to pay around 100Euro. Valencia fixture is second biggest in the calendar after Real. Attendance was 93,000 when I went so not quite a sell out.

Last edited:

bojanescu

Hello,

I'm new on this forum and a huge Barca fan! About an hour ago I bought travel tickets to Barcelona for 19-th September. I want to watch the game against Levante. However when I want to buy tickets online (via FcBarcelona.com) I can't advance to the confirmation menu. It keeps taking me back to step one. I'm very nervous because there's no way of canceling the travel tickets. If anyone could help me please.

Mcnico

Looking at the calendar, Feb 14 v Celta Vigo, or Mar 13th v Getafe look like good travel options due to potential Champions league games following each fixture in the shape of last 16 and a quarter Final. First Barca need to reach those stages and then get the home tie. My question is, what are the chances of these games being moved forward to the Friday? Does this ever happen or will the games stay on the Sat/Sun? My travel day would be the Friday so don't want any miss gaps LOL. Any chance of a second game would be a bonus as I would be booking the trip this year before the knock out stages are finalised :)

JL123

I am planning a trip to Barcelona (arriving afternoon of 7 Nov and leaving 10 Nov) from Asia and want to attend the FCB - Villarreal match on 8 Nov (Sun). My questions are:

- Since the date / time of the match is not confirmed, is it likely that the match will be moved to a date which I cannot attend based on my proposed itinerary? Since the travel dates cannot be changed once the trip is booked, would it be better to book a trip in late Nov for say, FCB - Roma UCL match instead since at least the date is fixed? (Though I prefer the FCB - Villareal match)
- Browsing through the FCB site, tickets for the FCB - Villareal match can be bought on the website already? How does that work if the date / time is not fixed?
- There will be two of us traveling together. Would it be advisable to buy the tickets well in advance (even though the seats may not be adjacent to each other) or is it better to wait until a few days before the match to try to get tickets (when is the best time to try to get tickets for this match and the FCB -Roma match)?

Any advice will be appreciated.

moreino

Official match days for the weekend fixtures are Friday (at 20:30), Saturday (at 16:00, 18:15, 20:30), Sunday (at 12:00, 16:00, 18:15, 20:30) and Monday (at 20:30). I don't remember though whether FC Barcelona ever played on Friday. El Clasico was played on Monday a couple of years ago.

bismp

Guys,i was thinking to go to barcelona with 1 or 2 friends of mine.But,after trying to find some tickets in the official site,i realised that it ia really hard to get 2(let alone 3) seats in a row...

NvanMJ

Guys,i was thinking to go to barcelona with 1 or 2 friends of mine.But,after trying to find some tickets in the official site,i realised that it ia really hard to get 2(let alone 3) seats in a row...

It's not hard, just be patience. Other tickets will come available a few days before the match.

Alen

So i'm thinking of going with a friend to Barcelona on the Levante game weekend. Are those Hotel+flight combos any good? If so, does anyone know a good site to purchase one? And which are the best areas for the hotel?

Home of Barca Fans