FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

SergioBusi

Hello cules, I already bought ticket but I have a question about personlised tickets ,is that real ? If they will check all the fan maybe 20,000 only will allowed to enter the stad ..or they will allow every1 to enter??

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello cules, I already bought ticket but I have a question about personlised tickets ,is that real ? If they will check all the fan maybe 20,000 only will allowed to enter the stad ..or they will allow every1 to enter??

You mean tickets with the name of the purchaser printed on? I never had that issue as my name was not on the ticket I bought (albeit from ticketmaster.es for the same price as our official site). And they never check your ID to admit you at Camp Nou, as far as I know. So you should be fine.

You mean tickets with the name of the purchaser printed on? I never had that issue as my name was not on the ticket I bought (albeit from ticketmaster.es for the same price as our official site). And they never check your ID to admit you at Camp Nou, as far as I know. So you should be fine.

I think on sunday they will open the Camp Nou for everybody without tickets for the celebration (yes, we'll win!)
I'm going definitly. Just PM me if you want to meet!:rockon:

bismp

Guys,i want to go to the next year's classico.But i heard that you have to be a member to do so.So,if you don't have ro be a member,is there any way to find tickets now?

moreino

Well, you don't have to be a member to go to El Clasico, but only members could by tickets to that game from the official sources (club website, ticketmaster). Tickets to El Clasico are usually sold by less than an hour (I would say less than 15 minutes). There would be a second period of sales 2-3 days before the actual game, usually the first day to only members and on the second day to everybody. I saw someone here who bought a ticket to El Clasico as a non-member, but it would be really hard.
Other options to get a ticket are third party ticket reseller sites with a premium price, or members who sell their tickets (you may find some here as well, even I had spare tickets in the previous season). I don't recommend touts/scalpers around the stadium, many times they sold fake tickets.
And of course as there is no schedule, no ticket selling at this time, so you hardly find any tickets now.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Guys,i want to go to the next year's classico.But i heard that you have to be a member to do so.So,if you don't have ro be a member,is there any way to find tickets now?

I too am wondering this same question. As the fixtures have finally been released for this upcoming season I plan on going to El Clasico the weekend of April 2nd. When will tickets go on sale for this match? I'm assuming I won't be lucky enough to purchase the tickets off of the official website so how much should I expect to pay for two seats next to each other? I saw that third party sites were fetching over $1000 per ticket for last years match? Thanks for the help and you'll probably be hearing more from me as this will be my first trip to Barcelona and I have many questions

AleOrde

Hi mates, I'm traveling to Barcelona at the end of August, and in Spain for the first time at all, and I'm very impatient
to buy tickets for Barca - Malaga (30th. of August). I read all your posts about buying tickets, and about best ways to do it abroad; via fcbarcelona.cat and ticketmaster.es. My question is - there are no tickets available yet, why is that? On some other there are, such as ticketbureau, viagogo... Have you any suggestion for me? Thanks a lot, and salute to all Barca fans!

Grego

I don't remember the attendance last year for the Joan Gamper throphy... Is it worth to come see the match? I come 4 or 5 times a year to Barcelona to see a match and I don't know if this game will be worth it. I know, each game of Barca is worth it but...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Don't think the attendance for the Gamper is all that high but like you said....every Barca game is worth it.

Barcadub

I don't remember the attendance last year for the Joan Gamper throphy... Is it worth to come see the match? I come 4 or 5 times a year to Barcelona to see a match and I don't know if this game will be worth it. I know, each game of Barca is worth it but...

It would be a game id like to go to. Just to sit back and relax and enjoy without the extra edge that usually comes with it. Watch the players be presented etc.

Hopefully a lot of tourists will be around to fill it up. Tickets sales ain't too bad so far.

They should h

Home of Barca Fans