FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

SempreBarca

Hi Guys :)
So now when it's really possible that we will defeat Bayern, I've got question about CL final. I live in Poland really close to Berlin, and it's great opportunity to see Barca again, I've been on game with Atletico last season at Camp Nou (1-1 last game of season in La liga). But anyway are there ANY chance to get two tickets for the final that cost at most 600/650 euro, per one ticket ofc, now the cheapest tickets I found cost 1900 euro, and probably if Barca will defeat Bayern, there will be draw of tickets in normal prices but only for Socios I think so, I probably doesn't have any chance to buy ticket on official website, but on some websites that are selling tickets from the second hand is it possible to buy the tickets?

kollegah

Hi Guys :)
So now when it's really possible that we will defeat Bayern, I've got question about CL final. I live in Poland really close to Berlin, and it's great opportunity to see Barca again, I've been on game with Atletico last season at Camp Nou (1-1 last game of season in La liga). But anyway are there ANY chance to get two tickets for the final that cost at most 600/650 euro, per one ticket ofc, now the cheapest tickets I found cost 1900 euro, and probably if Barca will defeat Bayern, there will be draw of tickets in normal prices but only for Socios I think so, I probably doesn't have any chance to buy ticket on official website, but on some websites that are selling tickets from the second hand is it possible to buy the tickets?

I wouldnt buy non official ticket, so no viagogo or something, because for a cl final the tickets are personalized, that means if youre not lucky and they force you to show your passport, u wont be allowed to enter the stadium, if the name on the ticket differs from the name on the passport.

I can assure u German stadium controls are much harsher than in spain italy or england, so a risk is def. there.

ppxrare

I wouldnt buy non official ticket, so no viagogo or something, because for a cl final the tickets are personalized, that means if youre not lucky and they force you to show your passport, u wont be allowed to enter the stadium, if the name on the ticket differs from the name on the passport.

I can assure u German stadium controls are much harsher than in spain italy or england, so a risk is def. there.

so what is the best way to get tickets for international barca fans?

JPM85

I will be visiting family in Barcelona when the final is being played.
Anybody knows if Barca is organizing some big screen events?, maybe in the camp nou itself?

Catalan Fan

One night in Barcelona....

Just had a quick look at flights/tickets/ hotels for the last game v Depor and also for the CDR Final.Total joke !

From UK (Stansted) to El Prat for the Depor game, arrive sat morning, depart sun morning......... £340 lol.Didn't even bother looking at tickets/hotels.

CDR final, again, arrive sat morning, depart sun morning =
Flight £130, which is ok I guess.....
Ticket via 3rd party, £225
Hotel £150, for a single for one night

£500 odd for a day lol.Guess I'll be watching at home or down the pub then....

Peeler

I know that I'm going to be well down the list, but............

If anyone has a couple of tickets for the Champions League Final to sell, I would be very grateful and pay a premium.

I will take any category.

I was unsuccessful in the ballot, so just thought I would ask.

Thanks.

Fraggle

I'm flying In from the UK on Thursday and would love to take in the game with my 5 year old, he loves Messi and lives in a Barca strip and want to take him to the Copa final.

If you have 2 tickets for sale, any cat, must be together - please please let me know! :)

Cheers

Catalan Fan

I'm flying In from the UK on Thursday and would love to take in the game with my 5 year old, he loves Messi and lives in a Barca strip and want to take him to the Copa final.

If you have 2 tickets for sale, any cat, must be together - please please let me know! :)

Cheers

Hi, there are no tickets available on the FCB site, so am guessing they will only be available via 3rd party site.Viagogo etc, which will cost a lot more.

Two tickets together are hard to come by for a La Liga game, let alone a CDR final (at home).Unless you pay a huge premium, you will be out of luck.

Catalan Fan

I know that I'm going to be well down the list, but............

If anyone has a couple of tickets for the Champions League Final to sell, I would be very grateful and pay a premium.

I will take any category.

I was unsuccessful in the ballot, so just thought I would ask.

Thanks.

CL final tickets are going for around £1500 from 3rd party sites.Either that or chance it with a tout in Berlin.Personally am going down the pub...

I doubt any guys on here (with tickets) would miss the game.

Fraggle

Hi, there are no tickets available on the FCB site, so am guessing they will only be available via 3rd party site.Viagogo etc, which will cost a lot more.

Two tickets together are hard to come by for a La Liga game, let alone a CDR final (at home).Unless you pay a huge premium, you will be out of luck.

Thx for the advice!

Fraggle

Incidentally does anyone have any experience of using 3rd party re-sellers? Advice welcome on the more reputable ones, as I've never used them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Incidentally does anyone have any experience of using 3rd party re-sellers? Advice welcome on the more reputable ones, as I've never used them.

I have only used Viagogo so far (bought three tickets from them and have had no problems), and they are quite reputable. They are also cheaper (even though a lot more expensive than buying directly from the clubs) compared to other third-party resellers like Seatwave etc.

Home of Barca Fans