FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

kollegah

hi guys,

im from germany, is it possible to buy tickets for the cl semi at camp nou?
i read people from the visiting country cant buy tickets? is this true?

Frodo_FCB

Guys i 'll be in Barcelona on 9/5. I want to go to the R. Sociedad game, you think it's better to book tickets now or wait for the match day? Which option is cheaper?

Barcadub

Guys i 'll be in Barcelona on 9/5. I want to go to the R. Sociedad game, you think it's better to book tickets now or wait for the match day? Which option is cheaper?

More tickets will become available. Depends what ticket you want to buy. Lots of different prices but their is no cheaper option. Tickets prices stay the same. It's just some are more expensive than others.

Alarcón

hi guys,

im from germany, is it possible to buy tickets for the cl semi at camp nou?
i read people from the visiting country cant buy tickets? is this true?

they may not allow you to enter the stadium in the Barcelona section as they don't want more Bayern fans than the ones in the guest section and odds are that people from Germany who want to visit this game are Bayern fans. I think it's the same in most stadiums across Europe but I've never experienced it first hand so I can't tell you whether they might let you in if you wore a Barça shirt or something like that.

AzaR

Anyone aware of any genuine third party sellers that have tickets for UK residents? I'll be flying to Barcelona on Tuesday regardless, but would be nice to have a ticket sorted beforehand

AzaR

Hi all, managed to get a ticket for the barren game and then managed to get a better seat. Got a ticket for sale for the same price I bought it (101 euros) for anyone interested. Although for anyone not aware there are a lot of tickets available on the official site at the moment. General 3 -541 .

kollegah

Hi guys , I need a ticket for my friend, can anyone outside germany(german credit card is restricted) buy me ticket from the official website, I will send the money via Paypal before you buy, so no risk for you.

Contact me please via PN

Mcnico

Quite a few tickets available now, good to know for future reference :) Wish I could travel over but just back from the Valencia and PSG games. Have to be grateful I got to experience those :)

Barcadub

I suppose if seats were available to public for the Classico there was always gonna be some available for this.

The flight from Dublin to Barca on Wednesday is sold out. Defo because of the game.

AzaR

I had a 100 euro ticket go to waste, tried selling it at same price i bought it outside the stadium but it wasn't happening. Was gonna give it away but i'd had enough in the end, just wanted to get in the stadium and watch the game.

J

Jamie Cal

I suppose if seats were available to public for the Classico there was always gonna be some available for this.

The flight from Dublin to Barca on Wednesday is sold out. Defo because of the game.

What kinda price are they for a regular Liga game? Prices are sky-high from Cork (unsurprisingly).

Home of Barca Fans