FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Barcadub

Yup, was always gonna happen.

If it was a closer game, it would be pretty full. Plus we have already played PSG in the group stages. 82k attendance for that.

Plenty of tickets will be sold tomorrow though.

Mcnico

no it was about 7k short of being full.

And we rarely sell out games, with a 3-1 lead plenty of fans won't bother turning up.... ah how I hate our season ticket holders.

Nearly 85,000 in last night, loved it. Good crowd considering the tie was over after the first leg, and when you have that many in it feels packed :)

AzaR

Booking a weeks annual leave from work on friday once i know which week we play at home. Hopefully dont draw Madrid as can see my chances of getting a ticket being none existent :p

AzaR

annual leave booked. Now to try and get tickets :p think im gonna fly over even if i dont and see if i can get some on the day. Been hyping myself up for this for too long.

Grego

Do you think I could buy two tickets for the match against Bayern at home? The tickets for the flight are cheap at this moment... Tuesday the tickets go on sale for the general public?

Barcadub

Do you think I could buy two tickets for the match against Bayern at home? The tickets for the flight are cheap at this moment... Tuesday the tickets go on sale for the general public?

I think this will be a sell out. Hopefully you do.

Gonna try get one myself.

D1st1nct

annual leave booked. Now to try and get tickets :p think im gonna fly over even if i dont and see if i can get some on the day. Been hyping myself up for this for too long.

For the game against Bayern, if you are a socio, you can get only 2 tickets and 5% discount on the first ticket.

BarcaBarcaBarca

there will be touts selling tickets for all the remaining games outside the ground, but i dont even want to think of their prices. sometimes stubhub has reasonably priced ones, even though they might be up in the heavens of camp nou, but a good experience.

Home of Barca Fans