FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Barcadub

Is there any chance for me to buy a ticket for Copa del Rey final if I am not a socio? RFEF is organizing the CdR so there will be probably a draw for 40% of tickets to Barcelona supporters from the club, but if I am not a socio, how can I buy it? Is there a TRUSTED website when I can buy ticket? I would really love to attend CdR final, but I won't organise transport if I have not got a real ticket. I assume that the draw on official website will be only for FC Barcelona socios. Thanks for reply.

Viagogo are selling them. Pricey enough but I don't know how to get a ticket any other way.

http://www.viagogo.ie/Sports-Ticket...ootball/Spanish-Copa-del-Rey-Tickets/E-894051

gar295

Hi I have flights booked for the Valencia game next week but was waiting to see if more tickets will be released they are now only selling VIP tickets does anyone know if more will be released ? Thanks

Barcadub

Hi I have flights booked for the Valencia game next week but was waiting to see if more tickets will be released they are now only selling VIP tickets does anyone know if more will be released ? Thanks

There should be some released. Wouldn't say there would be too many as this fixture is huge and on at 4pm. Just keep checking, the week leading up to the game you should get some

repman

Hello,

Does anyone know when the next window of tickets for the PSG game will open? Will there be lots left or not? I'm not sure, wondering whether to book flight or not!

Thx

Mcnico

Hi guys, my first post on the forums. Travelling to Barcelona tomorrow for Saturday's game. Also going to pick up a ticket for PSG once I am in the city. Can't wait! :)

Mcnico

Anybody used their iPhone to go into the ground? Have the PSG ticket in that format and might leave it like that if I don't get chance to print it.

Antimadridista1

Anybody used their iPhone to go into the ground? Have the PSG ticket in that format and might leave it like that if I don't get chance to print it.

Yes this is not a problem.
They will just ask you to make the picture of the digicode a bit bigger so they can scan and also to improve the brightness of the screen.

Mcnico

Yes this is not a problem.
They will just ask you to make the picture of the digicode a bit bigger so they can scan and also to improve the brightness of the screen.

Thanks! Good to know. Managed to print the ticket but that system is a good back up :) waking up in wonderful Barcelona after a 12 year gap. Looking forward to today's game!

Home of Barca Fans