FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Bach

Hello Guys

Im going to Barcelona in end of May with my GF, and we really want to see the match against Athletico Madrid. But i can't buy tickets on the website yet. Will it open up, or is it just impossible to buy tickets to that match?

Bucky

Penya Member
Hello Guys

Im going to Barcelona in end of May with my GF, and we really want to see the match against Athletico Madrid. But i can't buy tickets on the website yet. Will it open up, or is it just impossible to buy tickets to that match?

If you're going to Barcelona near the end of May, the Atlético Madrid fixture is looking to be the 17th May and in Madrid, not Barcelona.

If you meant against Athletic Bilbao in the Copa del Rey final then good luck but last I heard both teams are looking to play at the Bernabéu as a neutral ground, didn't think Camp Nou would be available as it's home advantage?

Unless you're going to travel away to those games? Chances are you can get tickets at the offices there as I don't believe you can buy tickets to away games through the website, can't remember the rules and possibly exclusive to members? Unsure on that and some other people maybe able to answer that.

Then the only game that's near the end of May is against Deportivo... good luck getting tickets.

psychotsek

Hello everyone.I was recently informed that i'll be on a business trip next week to Barcelona.Is there any wy to get tickets for the game vs Man City?
I know it's a bit late but it will be my first chance ever to watch a Barca game so any help would be truly appreciated.
Thanx in advance

clarence84

Hi guys,
I will be in Barcelona April 8th to attend the Barça-Almeria match.
I'll arrive at Barcelona wednesday morning, so I hope that the match will not be brought forward to Tuesday evening (I think it's a remote possibility, does it?!?).
Is it a good idea to get the tickets (I need 2 tickets together) directly at the stadium on Wednesday? Or is it better to buy them online?
You know, I'm a bit scared since last time I bought tickets online (for an Inter Milan match in Italy) the system crashed and it was a mess...
So I'd prefer buy tickets on-site, guessing that I will still find lots of them since it's a midweek game.
What do you recommend ??

Thanks in advance

Bucky

Penya Member
The next lot of CL fixtures is the 14th/15th April and don't think we'd been drawn into those?

But even if we are I doubt it would effect that game as it's the following week. I'm about to book flights and I'll be going to that game too. Best of luck, if it does get moved to the Tuesday for whatever reason I'll be fuming :lol:

Although cannot see how and why it would be, we have Celta on the Sunday & Sevilla on the Saturday so it SHOULD be midweek on the Wednesday.

*oh ffs, plane tickets gone up thanks to my hesitation :rolleyes:
**aaaaaaaaand guilt tripped. Mrs has played me a rotten one so I'm grounded. Not going to Barcelona now until June when we will be going "sight seeing". Hopefully I'll still be able to pick my hoard of Barça gear & also a jacket I'm keen on getting from Desigual (tbh I fear it'll go when the season changes). Paying almost £40 more is ridiculous when you can get it cheaper over there. Same applies with some of the Barça stuff, a lot of it will be in the FCBotiga. Quite gutted, can go just well... women.

Last edited:

SuomiFinland

Hello,

planning a trip to Barcelona in May with my family. We are going to see the FC Barcelona - RC Deportivo match on 24th of May. (Our travel days are fixed and this is the only possible home match during that time)

A couple of questions:
1) Is this a match that will be not too popular? It is the last game this spring and Deportivo is quite low ranked in La Liga. Can I expect that there will be plenty of tickets available and no need to purchase tickets in advance?
2) If this is a match that does not matter too much, is there a big risk that stars like Messi, Neymar etc will not even play on that game? My son is a huge Messi fan and it would be his dream come true to see him play alive

At the moment, most of the seats to this match are already taken in the online reservation system. However, I have understood that lots of tickets will become available only about week before the match as the season ticket holders are releasing them.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Barca fan from Finland

Barcadub

Hello,

planning a trip to Barcelona in May with my family. We are going to see the FC Barcelona - RC Deportivo match on 24th of May. (Our travel days are fixed and this is the only possible home match during that time)

A couple of questions:
1) Is this a match that will be not too popular? It is the last game this spring and Deportivo is quite low ranked in La Liga. Can I expect that there will be plenty of tickets available and no need to purchase tickets in advance?
2) If this is a match that does not matter too much, is there a big risk that stars like Messi, Neymar etc will not even play on that game? My son is a huge Messi fan and it would be his dream come true to see him play alive

At the moment, most of the seats to this match are already taken in the online reservation system. However, I have understood that lots of tickets will become available only about week before the match as the season ticket holders are releasing them.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Barca fan from Finland

If this match was any other time tickets wouldn't be too much in demand but because it's the last game of the season which could possibly see barcelona lifting the title or even Barcelona playing to win the league I dont think there will be many tickets left for this game if that's the case.

At this moment in time, it's looking like a huge fixture for the reasons above and all the star players would be playing.

Then again we could be in a situation were we are not lifting the trophy or playing for the league so tickets would not be in demand but I don't want to think like that!!

The week after this game we play in the Copa del Rey final so if the league is won before the Deportivo game then maybe some star players will be rested because we could also be in still involved in the champions league aswel.

So it's hard to say, but right now I'd say get your tickets if you can because it's looking like a big fixture. Or you could wait a few weeks and see how the season is playing out and then if more tickets become available you can get the ones you really want but if barcelona keep winning which I think they will, get your tickets. It will be party time in the Nou Camp. I am attending this fixture aswel.

That's my piece on it. Anybody else have an opinion on this?

Bucky

Penya Member
My opinion... "fans" seem to sign up and ask silly questions that make it obvious they aren't real "fans". Harsh? No. Realistic.

1. Are you kidding? It's the last game of the season. If you want to guarantee a seat book in advance. Have you been watching the games and paying attention to Barça in La Liga? If you knew an ounce of football you'd know we're top of the league and there's a chance we could be lifting a trophy or playing for it that match if it's not already won before it. Either way it will be sold out so I wouldn't expect tickets to free up, slim chance.

2. As Barcadub stated, we have the CdR final and if we go further in the CL there's that to consider too. All depends on league standing too but apparently Messi likes to play every match so chances are he will still play regardless.

*How cute, people think this is "mad" :lol:

Silly meme kids jumping on the mainstream net bandwagon.

Fact is IF you really "follow and are a Barça fan" it's not difficult to find the most basic of information which wouldn't have you ask stupid questions in the first place on a forum amongst Barça fans and plastics a like (no names mentioned, they know who they are, even after helping them they are ungrateful).

Again, last game of the season, really? Not too popular, nah only if we haven't won the league and don't look like winning it :rolleyes:

You can find information here regarding - La Liga table & standings

You can find information here regarding - Our first team squad upcoming fixtures

Some people need to get a grip on reality, honestly lmao the nerve of some people. Try and be helpful so much but all I ask is for a little common sense & logic and people explode, who's really butthurt? Yeah you buddy if this implies to you :lol:

Last edited:

SuomiFinland

Thanks a lot for your comments, this is really useful information!

Bucky, I can admit that I am probably not a "real fan" by your standards and sorry for my silly questions. Anyway, I appreciate that you took the time to give a good answer.

Yours,
A tourist from Finland

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thanks a lot for your comments, this is really useful information!

Bucky, I can admit that I am probably not a "real fan" by your standards and sorry for my silly questions. Anyway, I appreciate that you took the time to give a good answer.

Yours,
A tourist from Finland

Don't be offended by Bucky, he is just as passionate as most of us. :p

If you consider yourself a Barca fan, you ARE a Barca fan. Fans come in many shades, shapes and forms.

Bucky

Penya Member
Don't be offended by Bucky, he is just as passionate as most of us.

:mats::suarez1:

:alveshat:

SuomiFinland, it's not "my standards", but when you're asking daft question expect a daft response. No offence intended but look over your comment, if you follow Barça then you'd have answered your own questions. You don't even have to be a Barça fan, it's the same rule across all teams in every league in the World - last game of the season, add in the hype that could potentially see a trophy being lifted at the end = party time.

Hope you stick around the forums and get to know everyone, discuss all things Barça etc.

Welcome :barca flag::cheers:

Kerrybai

:mats::suarez1:

:alveshat:

SuomiFinland, it's not "my standards", but when you're asking daft question expect a daft response. No offence intended but look over your comment, if you follow Barça then you'd have answered your own questions. You don't even have to be a Barça fan, it's the same rule across all teams in every league in the World - last game of the season, add in the hype that could potentially see a trophy being lifted at the end = party time.

To be fair mate we have lots of tourists who visit for the experience, people who don't normally watch football. My sister for example went to a game while in Barcelona and she thought Messi was in goal. :blush:

Nothing wrong with said people asking questions.

Home of Barca Fans