FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

AzaR

Just noticed that the american viagogo has tickets available for the City game but it doesn't allow me to purchase being from the UK. Seems ridiculous as there are so many tickets still available.

Barcadub

Just noticed that the american viagogo has tickets available for the City game but it doesn't allow me to purchase being from the UK. Seems ridiculous as there are so many tickets still available.

Because the Man city fans aint allowed in the home section? English address, you won't get one. That's the only reason I can think of.

The Uk version is the exact same no?

Kerrybai

Because the Man city fans aint allowed in the home section? English address, you won't get one. That's the only reason I can think of.

The Uk version is the exact same no?

Plenty of City fans will be in the home section though, they can just buy tickets off the official website I assume.

Barcadub

Plenty of City fans will be in the home section though, they can just buy tickets off the official website I assume.

Tickets haven't been available on the website since the draw was made. Only a handful were available.

Obviously they will be released closer to the game but if you have a UK address you still won't be able to purchase.

A lot of man city fans will be travelling without tickets. They will get them on the day though. I read on the man city forum that last year they asked locals to go get them tickets on the day.

Kerrybai

Tickets haven't been available on the website since the draw was made. Only a handful were available.

Obviously they will be released closer to the game but if you have a UK address you still won't be able to purchase.

A lot of man city fans will be travelling without tickets. They will get them on the day though. I read on the man city forum that last year they asked locals to go get them tickets on the day.

Ah fair enough, I always see loads of opposition fans in the Barca end. Behind one of the goals for the PSG game there were large celebrations when Ibra scored.

redout

Thanks for the advices!

So we ended up booking a hostel in El Raval (we can change it still if something comes up, it's just a reservation for now). The hostel is quite close to La Rambla, but my question is about the safety in El Raval. Maybe just avoid walking alone at night in the alleys?

Me and my friend both are over 185cm tall, so probably not the first target for mugging but large group could surely robb'n'stab us easily :3

So, does anyone have more tips regarding the safety issue, or is it even issue anymore?

Edit: Also bought our tickets for the game ^^

Raval is an absolute dump - not too bad during the day but at night avoid.

Barcadub

Ah fair enough, I always see loads of opposition fans in the Barca end. Behind one of the goals for the PSG game there were large celebrations when Ibra scored.

It's only the rule with UK fans, the bad reputation will follow them everywhere.

Bucky

Penya Member
Saw talk of City fans looking to sit in with us at Camp Nou over on bluemoon. We had pockets sitting amongst them apparently.

That's f'd if you're a Barça fan from the UK though, surely some way around it outside of being in the UK Penya? Talking of which I maybe travelling down to London to join the Penya and watch the CdR final with them, that'd be pretty special :D Well... that's if I'm not red like a lobster after coming back from St Lucia :004:

Bucky

Penya Member
Yeah you see it all the time in the WC, league games (I swear I was amongst Levante fans in Feb) & CL. As long as they aren't causing trouble and provoking/taking the piss then by all means pay our club :bartomeu:

Indeed the more seats sold the better, fill it up!

Heated big game rivalries I'd say to keep it clean though and tbh you're going to get Barça fans filling up the seats.

AzaR

Tickets will go on sale to other FC Barcelona and the general public from 10.00am on Friday 13. Sales will remain open until the day of the match, with availability changing as members free their seats using the Seient Lliure system.

Please note that due to UEFA regulations, these tickets cannot be sold to nationals of the United Kingdom.

Apparently not :( Not worth me booking time off work and booking flight tickets to be potentially turned down for tickets when buying them or even at the Nou Camp.

Bucky

Penya Member
I suppose that's that then. Would imagine the best way of getting tickets if you're a Barça fan & from the UK is to join the Penya.

Home of Barca Fans