FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I'm struggling to get just the one haha.

25... Unfortunately I can't see happening.

Is that for the clasico?

The problem is that only members can apply through the official site so third party sellers become the only option at extortionate prices.

Holly

Rayo Vallecano game; I will be in Barcelona that weekend and I want to go to the game with my mum. We want to sit together (of course) but there are not many tickets left...any idea if there will be more available soon? Is there some special reason why there are not that many tickets available?

pacp_96

Rayo Vallecano game; I will be in Barcelona that weekend and I want to go to the game with my mum. We want to sit together (of course) but there are not many tickets left...any idea if there will be more available soon? Is there some special reason why there are not that many tickets available?

Looks about normal. Season ticket holders have a lot of the seats and then free them up a few days before the game. Looks like there are some nice seats available though. Up to you as to whether you buy them now or later.

Andrew M

Attendance will be pushing 80k for this game so you will get tickets seated together :)

AzaR

Is that for the clasico?

The problem is that only members can apply through the official site so third party sellers become the only option at extortionate prices.

It is yeh. I was looking to buy from Viagogo but the prices have increased from about £300 to over £600 unfortunately.

Barcadub

This is why I'm praying we don't draw them in the champions league.

You simply will not get a ticket for it. Iv been to the 3 home group games and Man City away and I plan on going to the QF's etc...(we should qualify).

But if we draw them, there is no hope of a ticket.

Albo

Sorry mates for being too lazy to read the whole thread but anyway.
Me and my friend are going to Barcelona in May and while there we would like to go to see a Barca game. It would be the one against La Coruna on 24.5. My question is about the tickets, should I buy them now or when they release more tickets to sale? It is the last game of the season and if the title depends on it, can it be hard to get tickets? Now I could get those 2 tickets for about 100e each.
Also any recommendations on hotels that are reasonably priced and have good access to a nearby metro?

pacp_96

If you like the tickets you've found then go for it :)

As for hotels, there's one near the Nou Camp which is near Les Corts metro station. Can't remember the name of it but I'll find it later on for you.

Edit: Its called 'Hotel NH Barcelona Stadium'.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

This is why I'm praying we don't draw them in the champions league.

You simply will not get a ticket for it. Iv been to the 3 home group games and Man City away and I plan on going to the QF's etc...(we should qualify).

But if we draw them, there is no hope of a ticket.

Unless we get smashed away from home in the first leg ha.

The other sites will always be an option if you want to break your bank account.

Kerrybai

Me and my friend are going to Barcelona in May and while there we would like to go to see a Barca game. It would be the one against La Coruna on 24.5. My question is about the tickets, should I buy them now or when they release more tickets to sale? It is the last game of the season and if the title depends on it, can it be hard to get tickets? Now I could get those 2 tickets for about 100e each.
Also any recommendations on hotels that are reasonably priced and have good access to a nearby metro?

I'd go for it now but bear in mind that date could change so make sure u are there the full weekend.

Bucky

Penya Member

Looking to go myself, just need the Mrs to let me know when she's working & if she'll be able to switch it up if she is working it. Tbh I'd love to be there for the week and travel to the final =X IF we get there and if it's not too expensive =X

pacp beat me to it though, the NH Barcelona Stadium hotel is about 1-2mins walk, it's literally out the door and you can see the Camp Nou to the left. Out and to the right is a short walk to the Les Corts metro from there if you want to venture into the city.

Oh if you don't get in a nearby hotel, we stayed at the Gallery Hotel that was right next to the Diagonal metro station, after the match good luck getting the metro, you'll be waiting a long time so I'd recommend walking, taxi or the bus if you can find the route.

*Also there are a ton of ticket stands and also the big ticket office at Camp Nou if all else fails during your stay. Enjoy & best of luck.

Albo

Thanks for the advices!

So we ended up booking a hostel in El Raval (we can change it still if something comes up, it's just a reservation for now). The hostel is quite close to La Rambla, but my question is about the safety in El Raval. Maybe just avoid walking alone at night in the alleys?

Me and my friend both are over 185cm tall, so probably not the first target for mugging but large group could surely robb'n'stab us easily :3

So, does anyone have more tips regarding the safety issue, or is it even issue anymore?

Edit: Also bought our tickets for the game ^^

pacp_96

It is an issue. In the end just leave things like you're passport and airline tickets in the hostel so in the unlikely event you are robbed you can still get home.

In terms of pickpocketing, just make sure you have all your stuff in sight (easier with two) and you should be fine.

The issue is a problem of course but at the end of the day millions of people go to BCN every year and are fine so don't worry about it just be aware and alert. The main thing to remember is that they're looking for easy targets (unalert tourists who look lost and aren't paying attention to their surroundings despite the fact that they are likely carrying a fair amount of money)

Home of Barca Fans