FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Valdivia

Appalled. Absolutely disgusted with socis in Manchester that have plenty of tickets and are selling them for 200 or even 250 pounds each! to other Barca fans. If I've known I will get the chance to attend the game I would've applied for tickets. The club even returned many tickets back to City!!

Manchester

Hi, Firstly I'd like to wish any Barca fans a safe journey to Manchester today. Hopefully you won't enjoy the game very much though!

4 of us have booked our flights and hotels, but we missed out on tickets in the City end because they sold out very quickly. We are still going to go the Barca and hopefully we will pick up spare tickets from other MCFC fans whilst we are there. If not, do any of you have advice for sitting in the home end? I know a lot of City fans who sat with the Barcelona fans last year and said it was quite simple to get tickets on the day of the game. Do you think the Home section will sell out? If not, how should I go about getting tickets? I've been to Barcelona before and I know my way around the city reasonably well - will I be able to pick up tickets from the stalls on Las Ramblas even though I'm from Manchester?

Thanks!

frog-fcb

Id say your best bet manchester is go to fcbarcelona.com and look for tickets it is highly unlikely you will.all get tickets together though

Tomchin

Can't you book from the official website? Don't think it will be sold out, so should be possible to find a ticket via the official website?

Barcadub

why the tickets for Barcelona-City are the most expensive? I dont know if it has been discussed before, but the price difference is huge. Is there any other site beside viagogo?

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...gue/UEFA-Champions-League-Round-of-16-Tickets

You would be very silly to buy a ticket off them. Tickets will 100% be available on the barcelona website when the game gets closer.

Fucking Viagogo suck ass, it amazes me how man city became partners with them. They are ticket touts.

barca17

Hi everyone,
I've seen that this has been discussed before, but is there anything I can do if I keep getting an error when trying to purchase tickets from the official website?

I've read they don't respond to email, so maybe try calling them?

The tickets I'm looking at are not available on ticketmaster currently.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Hi everyone,
I've seen that this has been discussed before, but is there anything I can do if I keep getting an error when trying to purchase tickets from the official website?

I've read they don't respond to email, so maybe try calling them?

The tickets I'm looking at are not available on ticketmaster currently.

Have you tried using different browsers. That stopped the error for me.

Home of Barca Fans