FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

springfield

Hi, I am travelling to Barcelona for el clasico in March and am trying to get 2 tickets for me and my son who is 10. I knew it wouldn't be easy but some of the prices that exchanges are selling for are ridiculous; if anyone can recommend a better option I would be grateful.

We are both Liverpool season ticket holders and play Manchester United at home on 21st March, I would be happy to consider an exchange of tickets if anyone may be interested in coming to Anfield, we could meet on the Friday as we don't travel until the Saturday.

I'm also interested in watching el clasico. I've been to Barcelona a couple of times, last time was 2 weeks ago against Atletico Madrid. You can always buy tickets in Barcelona itself, but will it also be possible for el clasico?

moreino

I think El Clasico is always a sold out game. I'm not sure if ticket offices will have any ticket to sell, members buy most if not all the tickets.

Ajking88

I went to El Clasico last season.

I am not a member and booked flights and hotel and took a gamble at getting tickets because they are usually released in the days before the game.

I think it was on the Friday (one or two days before the game) that the club released around 1,000 tickets for general sale at 9 or 10am UK time. They announced it on the website prior to this.

After 2-3 hours of the site crashing because of the sheer volume of people on the site, I managed to get 2 tickets very close to each other in a good position.

I was lucky. I don't know if the same will happen this year with those released for general sale. But if you are planning to travel then you are taking a gamble, in my case it paid off..

frog-fcb

you could probably get them through some football travel sites but they would cost you an arm and a leg an three donkeys

bismp

Thanks for the reply!
So what happens if i want to get a ticket in advance for the 2015/2016 classico(camp noou ofc)?When will i be able to get one?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Thanks for the reply!
So what happens if i want to get a ticket in advance for the 2015/2016 classico(camp noou ofc)?When will i be able to get one?

You can't. You have to be a member to buy clasico tickets through the official site.

Barcadub

If you buy 2 adult ticket to the home games v Levante or Malaga you will get 2 free child tickets.

Family day out.

bbbarca

Hi everyone.

I will be seeking advice frm the nou camp experts in the coming weeks! Am so excited!
I bought 4 tickets to the upcoming 22nd march clasico on a whim one sunday morning. But after reading this forum i realize there are probably cheaper ways to obtain tickets.
but well... i dont wanna risk arriving jn barca and hav bad seats so i guess i paid that "premium".

Hope to be able to contribute my 2 cents after my trip. And get some advice before that.

Cheerios

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Cool. You're bound to have a great time. Consider me jealous :p

Just post if you need any help and I, or anyone else, will be happy to give you a hand.:)

kitguyy

Do you guys think there will be more tickets available for the Manchester City game at Camp Nou. They have a new message on the site today, saying that it is probably that they will sell more tickets a few days before the games.

To wait or not to wait :)?

redhel1

Barca - Rayo Vallecano tickets

Cool. You're bound to have a great time. Consider me jealous :p

Just post if you need any help and I, or anyone else, will be happy to give you a hand.:)

Hi everyone

Im arriving in Barcelona late on Saturday 7.3 2015. Barca play Rayo V. at 12 noon the following day. I have been on the Barcelona official site but it says there are only a few hundred tickets available and no seats together. Now I believe there will be thousands of empty seats at this game but how do I go about buying 4 together at NORMAL prices. Will they be for sale on the morning of the game at the satdium?
I would really appreciate any information/help on this matter. I will have two young children with me and they would love to say they have seen Barca play

Regards
Peter

Home of Barca Fans