FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Wendy2000

Thanks do you think getting in at 2pm would be better, can get cheapies in London, not sure just to bite the bullet and just buy them, will kick myself if announced Saturday and prices have gone up...travelling on Friday is mega expensive so if Friday will probably have to miss it....gutted at thought of that for my wee boy but I should have done my homework first :):)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Thanks do you think getting in at 2pm would be better, can get cheapies in London, not sure just to bite the bullet and just buy them, will kick myself if announced Saturday and prices have gone up...travelling on Friday is mega expensive so if Friday will probably have to miss it....gutted at thought of that for my wee boy but I should have done my homework first :):)

Honestly. The chances of the game being on the Friday is slim to none. Can't ever remember us playing on Friday. Saturday games can range from any time between around 3PM (don't remember us playing earlier than that) and 10PM. If it was me I would probably go for changing to an earlier flight (provided it didn't cost to much extra). If you were in Barcelona by 2pm you would be unlucky to miss the game.

Like I said though. Make sure that the flight is going to direct Barcelona. Some of the budget airlines, like Ryanair, go to Girona/Gerona as their 'Barcelona' flight. Not a problem in itself but you have to take a bus into Barcelona (takes about an hour and a half). Return ticket for 25euros each.

Wendy2000

Thanks so much...tickets are not expensive from London...more expensive to change existing tickets, what time would I get to stadium if landed at 2pm with only hand luggage...Thanks :) :) P.s def El Prat

Last edited:

pacp_96

Thanks so much...tickets are not expensive from London...more expensive to change existing tickets, what time would I get to stadium if landed at 2pm with only hand luggage...Thanks :) :)

If you don't go to your hotel you could be there by 2:45 I'd say. Probably before that though. Are you staying near the Nou Camp?

Edit: Just thought I'd check with the airport thing. Some people know about it, others don't (not exactly clear when you're booking it I find). So just thought I'd check :)

Last edited:

Qonny

Going to the match vs atletico on Sunday, but would like to hear some suggestions of what time it is good to arrive at the stadium to get the most out of the experience. We're thinking of spending the day visiting the museum and other club-related places and stuff, and then arrive in good time before the match. I'd like to see warm up and the newly-announced tribute to messi (which I assume is just before kick off), but it would also be cool to see the stadium fill up and be part of the atmosphere from the start. There is no rush, and I'm quite patient, so waiting isn't a problem.

pacp_96

Going to the match vs atletico on Sunday, but would like to hear some suggestions of what time it is good to arrive at the stadium to get the most out of the experience. We're thinking of spending the day visiting the museum and other club-related places and stuff, and then arrive in good time before the match. I'd like to see warm up and the newly-announced tribute to messi (which I assume is just before kick off), but it would also be cool to see the stadium fill up and be part of the atmosphere from the start. There is no rush, and I'm quite patient, so waiting isn't a problem.

Don't know about the Messi tribute but about an hour before the game should be fine. Earliest you can go in is about an hour and a half before I believe.

Wendy2000

If you don't go to your hotel you could be there by 2:45 I'd say. Probably before that though. Are you staying near the Nou Camp?

Edit: Just thought I'd check with the airport thing. Some people know about it, others don't (not exactly clear when you're booking it I find). So just thought I'd check :)

No thanks for checking...first time going there for a match, staying near las Ramblas but would only drop off bags before if had time, fingers crossed for a Saturday late aft or night....thanks again and if you hear anything through the grapevine, would you please let me know Thanks so much :) :)

pacp_96

No thanks for checking...first time going there for a match, staying near las Ramblas but would only drop off bags before if had time, fingers crossed for a Saturday late aft or night....thanks again and if you hear anything through the grapevine, would you please let me know Thanks so much :) :)

No problem. Hope you have a great time. :)

vinni

Any recommendations for seats at Camp Nou? It seems im finally going soon. :) Some seats close to supporters that are not too expensive would be ideal

Liverpool

Hi, I am travelling to Barcelona for el clasico in March and am trying to get 2 tickets for me and my son who is 10. I knew it wouldn't be easy but some of the prices that exchanges are selling for are ridiculous; if anyone can recommend a better option I would be grateful.

We are both Liverpool season ticket holders and play Manchester United at home on 21st March, I would be happy to consider an exchange of tickets if anyone may be interested in coming to Anfield, we could meet on the Friday as we don't travel until the Saturday.

denisbence

I just realized that the plane tickets to Barcelona for both 21st and 28th January would be available for a normal price for me, at least now when I checked the prices.
Are these dates confirmed for the Copa del rey match? Can the date be moved one day ahead or back like in the league?
Will Barcelona play on camp nou the first or second match?

I'd really like to see the game agains Atletico or Real.
Is there a chance to get tickets for under 100€ for Real on the official website?

Bucky

Penya Member
Phew finally got my PC back & some time, any news on tickets for Barça v Man City at the Etihad? Would prefer to sit with the Barça fans on this one however if worst comes to worst I'll have to see if my Manc friend wants to go and sit quietly in the home section =X

pacp_96

Phew finally got my PC back & some time, any news on tickets for Barça v Man City at the Etihad? Would prefer to sit with the Barça fans on this one however if worst comes to worst I'll have to see if my Manc friend wants to go and sit quietly in the home section =X

Hi Ironman. Good to see you back :)

Afraid the only way to get tickets in the Barca end is through being a member. Might be some second hand ones on 3rd party sites but I wouldn't get your hopes up unfortunatly.

Bucky

Penya Member
Cheers pacp.

Yeah I'd rather go official route or that one website advertised on Sky Sports 5 that says about "going to Barça, getting hotel & a match ticket"; can't remember the name of the website but sure it'll be on again. I've messaged my mate and sit in the home section with the Manc's (will just have to hope we don't go on a scoring spree as that'll be hard to not celebrate haha).

Home of Barca Fans