FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Tomchin

The draw for the CL is tomorrow night, but does anyone know when the draw for the CDR will take place? Will those CDR-fixtures take place in January again, like last year?

tombena

does anyone knows when exactly will the CL group stage will be available for purchase, i know the draw is today but will i be able to buy a ticket straight after or not?? another thing, where is the best place to buy them, does www.fcbarcelona.com give the cheapest ones?? thank you all!

Tembbi

does anyone knows when exactly will the CL group stage will be available for purchase, i know the draw is today but will i be able to buy a ticket straight after or not?? another thing, where is the best place to buy them, does www.fcbarcelona.com give the cheapest ones?? thank you all!

Probably available very soon. Yep, Barca website is by far the best place to buy those. That or ticketmaster.es, price is the same. Everywhere else (third party sites) the prices are 3-5x.

matey

Dear All,

This question was probably risen here on thread, but could you please guide me on the following:
In case I am purchasing tickets from Barcelona web site, where do I pick them up after? At the stadium or thruout the town somwhere? Do I receive a printable e-ticket on my email after purchase is done and if this printout will be enough, or still ticket pickup is needed? Could you also advise on app price level for the CL games? Can I purchase ticket right before the gane start at the stadium or 3d parties and 3d parties price level?

Going to visit Barcelona - Spartak Moscow in september, any danger in walking in Spartak Moscow colors thru Barcelona?

TIA for answers and guidelines!

Tomchin

In case I am purchasing tickets from Barcelona web site, where do I pick them up after? At the stadium or thruout the town somwhere? Do I receive a printable e-ticket on my email after purchase is done and if this printout will be enough, or still ticket pickup is needed?
You can pick up your ticket at the stadium, you just have to show the printed "booking" and the credit-card with which you booked the ticket (maybe ID-card too). You can pick it up at some other places in the city too, but I guess it's most convenient to pick it up in the stadium.

Could you also advise on app price level for the CL games? Can I purchase ticket right before the gane start at the stadium or 3d parties and 3d parties price level?
Don't know about the price, that will be advertised on the website soon. Spartak Moscow won't be a sell-out probably, so you should be able to get tickets right before the game. But if you're already sure that you'll go, why not book on your tickets on FCB's website in advance yet? (you can choose a better seat)

Going to visit Barcelona - Spartak Moscow in september, any danger in walking in Spartak Moscow colors thru Barcelona?
I doubt lots of Cules know what the colors of Spartak Moscow look like, so no danger at all ;) Just beware of the pickpockets, don't take any valuables with you when walking around in Barcelona.

king of kings

Hi everyone ,

iam a celtic supporter travelling over fir the away game on the 23rd of october, much like the spartack supporter above my question is,

do u think it would be okay for some celtic supporters to try and get tickets for the home end asi feel that there is a good rapport (connection) between our two great clubs( as tickets for the away end will be slim iam expecting our selves to bring a large support with us)

also which is the best area for supporters to try and get hotels in close to the stadium(my friend who is also travelling with me was at el classico the other week and stayed just round the corner frim the camp nou but it was a bit expensive)

Many Thanks in advance Joe

Tomchin

do u think it would be okay for some celtic supporters to try and get tickets for the home end asi feel that there is a good rapport (connection) between our two great clubs( as tickets for the away end will be slim iam expecting our selves to bring a large support with us)
Do you mean that you would try to get a ticket in the section of the Barca-supporters (+- 99.000 seats), rather than in the section for the away-supporters (+- 1000 seats)? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I once read that for CL-fixtures, in case you have the same nationality as the visiting team (Scottish in this case), you're not allowed to buy a seat in the section of the Barca-supporters.

Which price-range are you looking for? In case you want about 50 euro per night, you could stay at the following hostel: "Hostel Conde Guell". I haven't stayed there, but it's recommended by some guys on the forum here, and quite close to Camp Nou. No private bathroom though.

I've stayed in Hotel Abba garden before (+- 15min away by foot from Camp Nou, about 100 euro per night). The hotel you friend stayed in was Princesa Sofia, that's quite expensive indeed. I think the visiting team sometimes stay there though (or else in the Hotel de rey juan carlos), so you might run into some Celtic players ;)

If you plan to stay some days in Barcelona though, then I wouldn't recommend to stay in a hotel close to Camp Nou. Better to stay closer to the center of the city, there's way more to do there, and the Camp Nou is still easily reachible by metro (take the green L3 line to "Les corts")

Have fun in Barcelona, it's a magnificent city, can't wait to go back already ;)

king of kings

Do you mean that you would try to get a ticket in the section of the Barca-supporters (+- 99.000 seats), rather than in the section for the away-supporters (+- 1000 seats)? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I once read that for CL-fixtures, in case you have the same nationality as the visiting team (Scottish in this case), you're not allowed to buy a seat in the section of the Barca-supporters.

Which price-range are you looking for? In case you want about 50 euro per night, you could stay at the following hostel: "Hostel Conde Guell". I haven't stayed there, but it's recommended by some guys on the forum here, and quite close to Camp Nou. No private bathroom though.

I've stayed in Hotel Abba garden before (+- 15min away by foot from Camp Nou, about 100 euro per night). The hotel you friend stayed in was Princesa Sofia, that's quite expensive indeed. I think the visiting team sometimes stay there though (or else in the Hotel de rey juan carlos), so you might run into some Celtic players ;)

If you plan to stay some days in Barcelona though, then I wouldn't recommend to stay in a hotel close to Camp Nou. Better to stay closer to the center of the city, there's way more to do there, and the Camp Nou is still easily reachible by metro (take the green L3 line to "Les corts")

Have fun in Barcelona, it's a magnificent city, can't wait to go back already ;)

Thanks for your quick reply,yes i was meaning get tickets for the home end i know its a bit naughty but there is a lot of love(I feel) between Celtic and Barcelona and i know the last time we played there was a good few Celtic supporters mixed in with the home supporters

belletti

When i was at the Classico at the Nou camp couple of weeks ago there were a good number of Real Madrid fans in the Barcelona end without any trouble, they even celebrated when Ronaldo scored that header and they just got a few boos. So surely there wouldn't be a problem with Celtic fans in the Barcelona end. I doubt the game will be a complete sell out so you could get a ticket for the Barca end at the ticket office i would imagine, was only 75,000 the last time Barcelona played Celtic in 2008 and that was in the knock out round. I am also a Celtic fan planning to come over and possibly getting a ticket in the Barca end if i fail to get one for the Celtic end, plus the Celtic seats will be in the heavens.

XaviMessiGirl

Sooo I might be in Barcelona in December, wondering what might be the easiest game to get tickets for. My friend who lives there MIGHT be able to get me into a game (she has connections but she'd still have to find out) but if she can't then I'll have to get the tickets myself.

Basically the games I'd have to choose from are:

Barcelona-Athletic Club 02/12
Barcelona-Benfica 05/12
Barcelona-Atletico Madrid 16/12

Any suggestions? I don't really have a preference which one I go to, so it's really just dependent on what is probably the easiest (or perhaps cheapest). Are CL games more expensive to attend than regular Liga games, and how much?

I just have to pick one soon because the entire trip will revolve around which game I plan to attend. We'll be in Europe probably around 3 weeks, one half in Barcelona and one half in Milan, but not sure which city we will go to first, depends on which Barca game I choose. We will also probably go to an Inter game while in Milan, but for there I'm a lot less fussed with which game it is.

Tomchin

When i was at the Classico at the Nou camp couple of weeks ago there were a good number of Real Madrid fans in the Barcelona end without any trouble, they even celebrated when Ronaldo scored that header and they just got a few boos. So surely there wouldn't be a problem with Celtic fans in the Barcelona end. I doubt the game will be a complete sell out so you could get a ticket for the Barca end at the ticket office i would imagine, was only 75,000 the last time Barcelona played Celtic in 2008 and that was in the knock out round. I am also a Celtic fan planning to come over and possibly getting a ticket in the Barca end if i fail to get one for the Celtic end, plus the Celtic seats will be in the heavens.
Yeah I know that for La Liga and supercup etc. that's not an issue (when visiting fans book a seat among the Barca fans), but I once read that for CL-games, they check your nationality. It's already a while ago that I read that though, so the rules might have changed in the meantime. You always can mail Barca (oab@fcbarcelona.cat) to doublecheck.

belletti

Yeah I know that for La Liga and supercup etc. that's not an issue (when visiting fans book a seat among the Barca fans), but I once read that for CL-games, they check your nationality. It's already a while ago that I read that though, so the rules might have changed in the meantime. You always can mail Barca (oab@fcbarcelona.cat) to doublecheck.

Thanks for the link Tom, i was looking for a email to ask them, cheers :D. I will send an email and post the reply i receive so other member have some clarification :)

kristen_29

Hello,
I've just bought tickets for Barça/Spartak. The option "Print the tickets at home" was disabled. Do you know if this option will be turned on before the game? Champion's League tickets can be printed at home usually?

belletti

Regarding tickets for the Barcelona home section for visiting fans for Champions league games:

We regret to tell you that according to UEFA regulations those people with passports belonging to the country of origin of the away team cannot buy tickets with this normal channels. Thus you have to get in contact with the away team.

Home of Barca Fans