FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Kerrybai

Ok so when you click on block 130 there is an option on the left called '3d view.' Click on this and it gives you a view from the block, the view won't be from you exact seat but it's a rough estimation.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Ok so when you click on block 130 there is an option on the left called '3d view.' Click on this and it gives you a view from the block, the view won't be from you exact seat but it's a rough estimation.

This. Its a good indication of the view that you're going to get.

pacp_96

Just to double check, do I need to take anything other than my printed tickets to the game?

No. Don't remember taking anything else.

Edit: If there's a reference number or something like that just note it down in case.

J

jmmisthep4p

Hi Barca fans!

As a birthday present to my father I would like to travel to Barcelona with him and be on attendance of the el clasico, March 22nd, 2015. I found the tickets section on fcbarcelona.com but the fight against Real Madrid isn't there. Do you know how I could buy two tickets for it?
I found some sites on the net whose sell sports tickets, but I think they would like to sell it with a massive benefit.
Do you know how much it costs a ticket to the el clasico (tribuna tickets) and where could I purchase it?
Thanks very much for your replay.

Tomi,
from Hungary

pacp_96

Hi Barca fans!

As a birthday present to my father I would like to travel to Barcelona with him and be on attendance of the el clasico, March 22nd, 2015. I found the tickets section on fcbarcelona.com but the fight against Real Madrid isn't there. Do you know how I could buy two tickets for it?
I found some sites on the net whose sell sports tickets, but I think they would like to sell it with a massive benefit.
Do you know how much it costs a ticket to the el clasico (tribuna tickets) and where could I purchase it?

Tomi,
from Hungary

You can't buy Clasico tickets through the official website unless you are a member. You have to look on 3rd party sites for tickets and it will cost a lot of money for even vaguely decent tickets.

Kerrybai

Hi Barca fans!

Tomi,
from Hungary

You can't buy Clasico tickets through the official website unless you are a member. You have to look on 3rd party sites for tickets and it will cost a lot of money for even vaguely decent tickets.

Pacp is correct...

Although I have heard of cases where a handful of tickets go up on the site the day before the game but this seems to be rare.

adgriffo11

I am after 2 tickets for the Athletico game in January there is very few on the official site or ticketmaster es and want to avoid viagogo etc if possible, is there likely to be more available? don't want to wait until a few days before the game as will be a Christmas present, help would be greatly appreciated.

pacp_96

I am after 2 tickets for the Athletico game in January there is very few on the official site or ticketmaster es and want to avoid viagogo etc if possible, is there likely to be more available? don't want to wait until a few days before the game as will be a Christmas present, help would be greatly appreciated.

Doubt many more will be released on the official site. Even a few days before the game there won't be many more freed up by season ticket holders.

Andrew M

You might just have to wait a few days before. I reckon 90, 000k attendance

adgriffo11

You might just have to wait a few days before. I reckon 90, 000k attendance

I have managed to get 2 tickets I have been checking the official website everyday and 2 together came up yesterday in a great location so I will definetly be attending, when do you think they will confirm date and kick off time? I am thinking it will likely be the Saturday night. What do you think?

pacp_96

I have managed to get 2 tickets I have been checking the official website everyday and 2 together came up yesterday in a great location so I will definetly be attending, when do you think they will confirm date and kick off time? I am thinking it will likely be the Saturday night. What do you think?

Hard to say which day it will be. It will be the first after the Christmas break so it could be either.

+ Sandra +

I bought two tickets for the Barcelona-Sevilla game from the official website. When I entered the credit card information and clicked next..I didn't get any confirmation page...just two square brackets and the "Finish" button. My bank sent me an SMS saying that the money has already been credited.

Any help? I sent them an e-mail and they didn't reply. I tried calling the number they have on the website and it doesn't work.

I'm coming all the way from Egypt to watch this game and paid quite some money for it. :(:(

Home of Barca Fans