FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Kerrybai

The PSG game is the last group-stage game, right? That game will decide the group-winner, so will be a huge crowd indeed.

Yeah unless it somehow ends up as a dead rubber but it shouldn't.

We should win at home to Ajax and Away to Apoel and PSG at home to Ajax and both Apoel games. That puts us on 9 and PSG on 13.

So it depends on how we do in Ajax, as long as we don't lose then we'll be on 10 and the home game vs PSG will be the decider, if we lose and have just 9 points it may be a dead rubber unless we need a result to avoid finishing 3rd.

Should be a pretty dead cert for a big crowd though.

denisbence

I decided to buy a ticket online and not last minute before the kickoff, because of the risk of cheapest getting sold out.
If I buy a ticket from the selected area in Lateral, will I seat with Barca fans? Or is this reserved for away team supporters?

Screenshot_8.jpg

Kerrybai

I decided to buy a ticket online and not last minute before the kickoff, because of the risk of cheapest getting sold out.
If I buy a ticket from the selected area in Lateral, will I seat with Barca fans? Or is this reserved for away team supporters?

Screenshot_8.jpg

That image didn't work. Away supporters seat high up top.

Edit. I see the image now, the barca website doesn't sell away tickets. Any seat you buy on there ill be with home fans.

denisbence

That image didn't work. Away supporters seat high up top.

Edit. I see the image now, the barca website doesn't sell away tickets. Any seat you buy on there ill be with home fans.

Ah that's awesome then! I will probaly take a seat in the red square on the photo. Thanks :)

denisbence

When I select a seat on the official website I get an error line error on the top of the page saying: An error has occured during the purchase
After a second the site auto-refreshes...

Is there something wrong with their page or is it me?
Can someone try selecting any random seat against Celta Vigo and report back if he gets an error too?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
When I select a seat on the official website I get an error line error on the top of the page saying: An error has occured during the purchase
After a second the site auto-refreshes...

Is there something wrong with their page or is it me?
Can someone try selecting any random seat against Celta Vigo and report back if he gets an error too?

I had the same issue when I tried to buy my tickets a while ago and apparently a lot of people have experienced the same problem. First I had the error message you saw, then it was something about the credit card that I used, I had to contact the bank etc. Turned out it was just the malfunctioning of our official site which seems to have never been fixed. I ended up buying my tickets from ticketmaster.es for the same price.

Barcadub

Got a ticket in the Ajax home support for €140 on viagogo.

Lovely stadium, cheapest ticket and up in the higher tier but it's actually not even too far from the pitch.

denisbence

I had the same issue when I tried to buy my tickets a while ago and apparently a lot of people have experienced the same problem. First I had the error message you saw, then it was something about the credit card that I used, I had to contact the bank etc. Turned out it was just the malfunctioning of our official site which seems to have never been fixed. I ended up buying my tickets from ticketmaster.es for the same price.

I tried again now after 2 hours and it worked. Bought the ticket without any problems now...

raedkuwait

Will the game against Celta de Vigo on 1 november have more seats freed as
the days pass?? what do you guys think? i need 4 tickets and cant find seats
togather.

Barcadub

Full blocks in the upper tier where put on sale today for the Ajax game.

What's with that? Why where the tickets held back and delayed before going on sale.

Tomchin

Full blocks in the upper tier where put on sale today for the Ajax game.

What's with that? Why where the tickets held back and delayed before going on sale.
Yeah I noticed that too, bought 2 tickets yesterday. Maybe they were thinking about selling that block to the Ajax-fans, but the demand wasn't high enough? Not sure

Galning

They do it so black market scammers cant buy a lot of tickets at the same time, I think. Also the seient lliure system only sets in one week before the game so a lot of season ticket seats become available.

Home of Barca Fans