FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Barcadub

Ticket sorted for the Ajax game.

I am attending all home champions league games this season.

Lets win it whooooo

Kerrybai

Ticket sorted for the Ajax game.

I am attending all home champions league games this season.

Lets win it whooooo

Sweet. Getting my ticket to Sevilla game soon but I can't make up my mind on where I should sit. 150 quid for a great set on halfway or 50 quid up high. Doing it on a budget so saving 100 euro would mean a lot but having said that it could be a long time before I return so paying the extra money may be worth it.

Edit.

Just looking at that Ajax game too and I see Rynair still have flights for 60 quid. Very tempting.

Last edited:

Barcadub

Sweet. Getting my ticket to Sevilla game soon but I can't make up my mind on where I should sit. 150 quid for a great set on halfway or 50 quid up high. Doing it on a budget so saving 100 euro would mean a lot but having said that it could be a long time before I return so paying the extra money may be worth it.

Edit.

Just looking at that Ajax game too and I see Rynair still have flights for 60 quid. Very tempting.

I'm travelling alone so get booking. Cheapest trip you will do.

Tomchin

The CL group-games, those are included in the season-ticket too, correct? So normally lots of tickets should still be released +- 10 days before the game through the "Free your seat" system I suppose?

I'm planning to go to the CL-game against Ajax 21 October, and I just had a look at the official website to get 2 tickets in the General, but (almost) none available anymore. I suppose some will still be released closer to the game (just like regular La Liga games), or not?

denisbence

Hello,

I was dissapointed when I realized that the game against Celta Vigo will not be on 2nd November and I was sure I will not be able to attend it.
But now I saw that it was confirmed to be on 1st November at 20:00.

I will arrive in Barcelona on 1st November at 19:00.
If the plane is not late and actually lands as expected, is it possible to still catch a game?

I guess that I should leave aerobus at Placa Espanya and not Placa Catalunya and head directly to the metro and to the stadium?
I will only have a normal sized backpack because I stay only 3 days, can I enter the stadium with a backpack or is not allowed to have it?

If I miss a start for a few minutes, can I still enter the stadium?
Should I buy the ticket online in that case, or they still sale them after the start?
I guess it wont be sold out, I just want to be at the lateral for the cheapest tickets, 40 or 45€.

Sorry for strange questions, but I never attended a match on Camp Nou before and I never planned to arrive last minute :)

Thanks for all explanations,
Denis

PhilS

Hello,

I was dissapointed when I realized that the game against Celta Vigo will not be on 2nd November and I was sure I will not be able to attend it.
But now I saw that it was confirmed to be on 1st November at 20:00.

I will arrive in Barcelona on 1st November at 19:00.
If the plane is not late and actually lands as expected, is it possible to still catch a game?

I guess that I should leave aerobus at Placa Espanya and not Placa Catalunya and head directly to the metro and to the stadium?
I will only have a normal sized backpack because I stay only 3 days, can I enter the stadium with a backpack or is not allowed to have it?

If I miss a start for a few minutes, can I still enter the stadium?
Should I buy the ticket online in that case, or they still sale them after the start?
I guess it wont be sold out, I just want to be at the lateral for the cheapest tickets, 40 or 45€.

Sorry for strange questions, but I never attended a match on Camp Nou before and I never planned to arrive last minute :)

Thanks for all explanations,
Denis

I tried to do almost exactly the same think last May. Yes, they will let you into the stadium late. But you could make the opening kickoff.

No, you can't take things like luggage or backpacks into Camp Nou. And you can't check them there, either. But you can leave you backback at the airport, for a reasonable fee. I forget the name to look for, they can tell you at the information desk in the Barca airport.

So, do not check your bag on the flight, carry it on the plane. Leggage claim at the Barca airport is slow, so avoid it. At the Barca airport, find you way to Left Luggage, which is by baggage claim, past customs, near the exit door. Check your backpack, then grab a cab, the fare is not bad. You have time for public transportation, pay for the cab. The stadium is huge, maybe 10 minutes to walk half way around, so you probably want the cab to drop you close to the entrance required for your seat. You can't walk around to the other side of the stadium after entering, they make you use the closest door.

After the game, you could do what I did and spend one night with no luggage and then go retrieve the bag via Metro the next morning. Or public transport yourself back to the airport right after the game, I think left luggage is open all night.

denisbence

I tried to do almost exactly the same think last May. Yes, they will let you into the stadium late. But you could make the opening kickoff.

No, you can't take things like luggage or backpacks into Camp Nou. And you can't check them there, either. But you can leave you backback at the airport, for a reasonable fee. I forget the name to look for, they can tell you at the information desk in the Barca airport.

So, do not check your bag on the flight, carry it on the plane. Leggage claim at the Barca airport is slow, so avoid it. At the Barca airport, find you way to Left Luggage, which is by baggage claim, past customs, near the exit door. Check your backpack, then grab a cab, the fare is not bad. You have time for public transportation, pay for the cab. The stadium is huge, maybe 10 minutes to walk half way around, so you probably want the cab to drop you close to the entrance required for your seat. You can't walk around to the other side of the stadium after entering, they make you use the closest door.

After the game, you could do what I did and spend one night with no luggage and then go retrieve the bag via Metro the next morning. Or public transport yourself back to the airport right after the game, I think left luggage is open all night.

Thanks for the detailed explination PhilS, you really took time! :)

I was in Barcelona before, at Camp nou too, just not on the match. Finding the stadium or going around the city wont be a problem.
So taking regular aerobus that goes every 10 minutes from the airport to Placa Espanya and Placa Catalunya and then switching to the metro is not advised? It is a cheap one, only 6€ for the bus and 2€ for the metro...
Can you maybe tell me approximate price for a cab, please? Maybe is it more expensive because it is a publuc holiday, 1st Nov?

They do not allow any kind of backpacks? Not even the smallest just to take an extra water bottle or umbrella for a walk around the city?
My backpack I am talking about is really small, not the travelling backpack. It is a casual backpack to put in few t-hisrts and stuff, looks more or less empty. Yes, I am taking it onboard as hang luggage so I can just leave the airport without waiting for the luggage.

Can you buy a ticket on more than one place at the stadium? Or do I have to get to the one and only ticket office and possibly walk to the other side of the stadium then to the correct doors?
Should I buy the ticket online and just directly go to the right doors?
In case my flight is delayed, and it happened often with Ryanair for me, I don't want to waste the money for the ticket because the stadium probably wont sold out...

EDIT: Can the match date and time somehow still change? Official site it says that it is confirmed...

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Barcadub

Hopefully not too many tickets will be released for the Ajax game.

Not many on sale but the ones that are, are selling quite well.

I'd love to be in a 75/80k attendance. There was only 62k at the APOEL game.

Plus its a bigger game now.

Kerrybai

Hopefully not too many tickets will be released for the Ajax game.

Not many on sale but the ones that are, are selling quite well.

I'd love to be in a 75/80k attendance. There was only 62k at the APOEL game.

Plus its a bigger game now.

79k attended last seasons game vs Ajax. I think the PSG could have a huge crowd.

Home of Barca Fans