FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Ghosting

I might be going inter railing around Europe and hopefully should be in Barca for the Granada game. Looking at tickets there don't seem to be many left, which is kind of surprising seeing as how i wouldn't expect the match to be anywhere near full.

If i book a couple of tickets will me and my mate actually be able to sit next to each other?

Tomchin

I might be going inter railing around Europe and hopefully should be in Barca for the Granada game. Looking at tickets there don't seem to be many left, which is kind of surprising seeing as how i wouldn't expect the match to be anywhere near full.

If i book a couple of tickets will me and my mate actually be able to sit next to each other?
Tickets will become available +- 10 days before the game

dannymc21

I am coming to Barcelona for thr Espanyol game 6/7 December.
I know more tickets will become available nearer the time, but I wanted to buy 2 tickets now which I can see are available.
On the official site I've selected the tickets, input my personal information but when I click to move to the payment screen nothing happens.
I'm not a member and it says you can start purchasing so I'm assuming I should be able to buy them.
Is it me, do I have to be a member or is it a problem with the website?
Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Barcadub

Indeed, what are the advantages of such a VIP-ticket, because they seem very very expensive? (I had a look at the game against Eibar, 460 euro lol)

The VIP Gold seats are among the best in the stadium, where you can enjoy the game next to the benches. They also allow you access to the Avantllotja d'Honor VIP Lounge, where you can enjoy our catering service. Watch the game from the front rows and you’ll be able to see every expression on the players’ faces. You couldn’t possibly have a better view!

Thats what It says on the website.

There not really tickets for the working class of the world. There for the rich who could have the best seats in the house and my even think about the price.

Barcadub

I no longer need flashplayer on my iPhone to buy tickets :yes::yes:

I wasn't able I do it before but now they have changed the system. Fantastic. No need to go on the laptop for tickets.

Tickets for the APOEL game on sale Wednesday/Thursday

majql

Hi Guys!

I am trying to get tickets for Barcelona - Granada game and it seems like there is no way to buy 2 tickets with seats next to each other on the website..

Does any one has any tips regarding getting seats next to each other? Is it the case because of socios? Maybe they will not show up for this game in full? What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Ghosting

Hi Guys!

I am trying to get tickets for Barcelona - Granada game and it seems like there is no way to buy 2 tickets with seats next to each other on the website..

Does any one has any tips regarding getting seats next to each other? Is it the case because of socios? Maybe they will not show up for this game in full? What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Yeah I had the same question, apparently tickets come out 10 or so days before the game. I'm not sure what those ones on the website now are, but I'm gonna wait till the 18th and look again

majql

Yeah I had the same question, apparently tickets come out 10 or so days before the game. I'm not sure what those ones on the website now are, but I'm gonna wait till the 18th and look again

But the tickets are available both in the official shop at Barcelona website and also at the re sellers website (ticketmaster etc.).. Do you think that 10 days before the game there will be a new set of tickets available? Maybe socios we free up some tickets?

Does anyone has an experience in how it works?

Andrew M

There is absolutely no doubt that plenty of ticket will become available a week or so before the Granada match that you can buy on the official website. I would not expect more than 75, 000 attendance.

Home of Barca Fans