FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Guys you are both missing the fact that there is maybe Ryanair flying only to Girona from your countries airport, but there is so much destinations from El Prat too...
I will use the same from/to as I did before. I am landing at El Prat for sure...

Didn't think of that :blush:

johentie

anyone that is a member wanna help me get tickets for the spet 13/14 game against Athletic Club? hehehe.. i need 1 ticket ; >

how many usually sell during this members presale? are most of the good seats gone?

General sales will be available from Tuesday 19/08/14 at 10:00. i'm assuming that is UTC?? dang... that's 4am for me!

Last edited:

denisbence

Didn't think of that :blush:

Happens to everyone :)

Well, you are probably still on better than me if you can get to Girona with Ryanair. I have to drive 500km to the Venice airport to get to El Prat cheaply for around 70€.
From my country I can not even fly cheaply to Girona or at all. And going to Barcelona would cost me around 500€.

johentie

What's the point? You can easily buy one once they become available for the public.

really? ok.. good to know.. I wasnt sure how fast they sell... I want a seat in the lower level of the stadium..
I booked my flight from FCO to BCN and a place to stay.. don't wanna get stuck not going to a game haha.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Happens to everyone :)

Well, you are probably still on better than me if you can get to Girona with Ryanair. I have to drive 500km to the Venice airport to get to El Prat cheaply for around 70€.
From my country I can not even fly cheaply to Girona or at all. And going to Barcelona would cost me around 500€.

Which county you from?

dandan20

About the tickets pick up at match day

Hi
I have bought tickets through Ticketmaster and I have a several questions:
1) They mentioned 3 ticket offices to pick up the tickets: offical, boulevard and ticket gol, where are those ticket offices located? in the stadium?
2)Are there special ATMs for tickets pick up over there?
3)At each ticket office's name they add "access 7 and 9" for example. Is that the entrance from the gates?

Galning

Please don't make a separate thread for ticket questions.

1) No idea, I never used Ticketmaster.
2) No idea.
3) No idea again but there's different "bocas" to reach your seat.. not quite sure what you're asking.

denisbence

I forgot to ask...
I do not want to buy wrong tickets. I want to be around barca fans :)
Which tribune/side/part is for away team?

Barcadub

I'm going to madrid for the first classico.

Plan on sitting in the home support with my Barcelona jersey.

Will I die?

Home of Barca Fans