FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

lejons

Had tickets for the Atlético match as well but can't go now. I'm thinking about going to the Getafe match now, which is scheduled for Sunday, 04 May.

Question: If I am in Barcelona on Saturday, 3 May at 3PM, will that make sure I will be able to see the match even when it's rescheduled to Saturday? What is the earliest the match could take place? I reckon that if the match gets rescheduled to 4 PM, I will have a problem as well?

Thanks!

lejons

Thanks. Is there any way to tell how likely that is though, does it depend on anything? Considering that 4PM isn't that common.

Galning

I don't think so. The only thing I know is that all clubs had to play a certain amount of games at noon, but I think Barça already did that. It's very unlikely that they'll play on a Saturday at 4 though. I don't think you should be worried.

PhilS

I feel for you mate, it's a shambles tbh.

And you should get a refund, see my post above when the match was originally moved. Contact the club and I'm sure you will get a refund.
Waiting for my refund, team has not yet replied to my email.

RobH92

My only shred of hope is that the Getafe game gets moved to a Monday night, but I know I'm pissing in the wind...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

lejons

I don't think so. The only thing I know is that all clubs had to play a certain amount of games at noon, but I think Barça already did that. It's very unlikely that they'll play on a Saturday at 4 though. I don't think you should be worried.

Of course the match was rescheduled to 4PM on Saturday, that's just my luck. But I managed to extend my stay and got tickets for the match, so I will be able to go :). Got two tickets in the Lateral 2Graderia, in the block next to the one that has the U. Hope that's a good choice

Has anyone gotten their refund for the Bilbao match yet though? I didn't hear anything back from them yet.

Last edited:

Andrew M

Of course the match was rescheduled to 4PM on Saturday, that's just my luck. But I managed to extend my stay and got tickets for the match, so I will be able to go :). Got two tickets in the Lateral 2Graderia, in the block next to the one that has the U. Hope that's a good choice

Has anyone gotten their refund for the Bilbao match yet though? I didn't hear anything back from them yet.

It's a good choice. Enjoy the match :)

genesiss

Hi guys. I'm coming to Barcelona on May 17th in the morning. I want to go to match vs Atletico which is scheduled for May 18th but not yet confirmed. Is it safe to buy tickets or should I wait for the confirmation?

tnx

A

ATLbarcafan

A good number of seats for the Atletico match freed up today on the club website. I bought two for my girlfriend and I who arrive May 16th. I opted for e-mail delivery but I found out upon receiving my confirmation that I am actually going to have to pick the tickets up at the stadium.

Is it odd that the system switched the delivery method from e-mail to pickup without my consent? I thought maybe I read on this forum a while back about someone going to the stadium with their confirmation in hand (as the club's instructions are telling me to) and their tickets not being available...

Any insight is much appreciated!

Jordan78Gallen

Hey Guys, first time posting here.
Just have a few questions. Me and my mate is travelling to Barcelona for the weekend. We have tickets and all sorted for the game on Saturday.

1. How early should we get there before the match starts? (we have the printouts from the email already)

2. Does the tour take place all weekend? or which day would be best to go to it?

3. Where could we pick up tickets for the Barca B game and are they expensive?

4. Any other recommendations we should do while we are there?

Thanks in advanced for any help :)

Galning

Hey Guys, first time posting here.
Just have a few questions. Me and my mate is travelling to Barcelona for the weekend. We have tickets and all sorted for the game on Saturday.

1. How early should we get there before the match starts? (we have the printouts from the email already)

2. Does the tour take place all weekend? or which day would be best to go to it?

3. Where could we pick up tickets for the Barca B game and are they expensive?

4. Any other recommendations we should do while we are there?

Thanks in advanced for any help :)

Hi man!

1. Depends really. Gates open around 1 hour before kick-off so if you want to see the stadium fill up, check out the warm-up, etc... you should go early.

2. Normally it's all weekend but the hours are different on match day.

3. At the ticket offices only. If you're a member you can get in for free if you show your membership card. They're dirty cheap, I think it's €5 or something.

4. All typical tourist stuff à la Sagrada Familia, Ramblas, ...

suckabov

Lemon curry?
A good number of seats for the Atletico match freed up today on the club website. I bought two for my girlfriend and I who arrive May 16th. I opted for e-mail delivery but I found out upon receiving my confirmation that I am actually going to have to pick the tickets up at the stadium.

Is it odd that the system switched the delivery method from e-mail to pickup without my consent? I thought maybe I read on this forum a while back about someone going to the stadium with their confirmation in hand (as the club's instructions are telling me to) and their tickets not being available...

Any insight is much appreciated!

This is what they normally write in their confirmation email:

Note that the usual delivery method is Send to email but in some special situations, for technical or security reasons, this method may be changed automatically and you may have to pick your tickets up at the ticket office.
If this is not your case, you will receive a second email with your tickets attached.

So I guess there's always the chance that the delivery method changes. I don't think you need to worry.

Jordan78Gallen

Hi man!

1. Depends really. Gates open around 1 hour before kick-off so if you want to see the stadium fill up, check out the warm-up, etc... you should go early.

2. Normally it's all weekend but the hours are different on match day.

3. At the ticket offices only. If you're a member you can get in for free if you show your membership card. They're dirty cheap, I think it's €5 or something.

4. All typical tourist stuff à la Sagrada Familia, Ramblas, ...

Cheers man thanks for your help :)

Home of Barca Fans